New York-New York City

Photographer Review - Moss + Isaac

My husband and I hired Leigh Anna and her assistant for our wedding and engagement shoot, and we could not be more thrilled with how it worked out.  Leigh Anna is a delight to work with – professional, warm and courteous.  She was one of the only photographers we interviewed who came to my office at a time that worked for me with her samples for a meeting because it was more convenient for me rather than asking me to trek to her office during her specified office hours.  During such a busy time (between planning the wedding and getting crushed at work), I really appreciated the flexibility and her general willingness to take the extra step to make the decision easier for us.  She and her assistant did their homework and scoped out the venue (during a walk-through with me) as well as the surrounding areas during the time of day we would be taking pictures and gave us lots of suggestions for outdoor photos.  Leigh Anna was very willing to work with us to design a custom package that worked for us, and our package even had an option for an extra hour after the wedding in case we decided that we wanted to do extra pictures at the after-party. 

Leigh Anna could not have been nicer during the actual wedding and engagement shoot – she and her assistant did a great job of (very sweetly) corralling the various groups for pictures, engaging with our niece and nephews to get them smiling in the pictures, and making sure to do some special night in NYC pictures with me and my fiancé that turned out to be my favorites of the whole event. 

The pictures – absolutely stunning!  Leigh Anna captured so many beautiful individual moments as well as the overall feeling and aesthetic of the day and I know we’ll treasure looking back at the pictures and remembering the day in the years to come.  We got wonderful traditional pictures, as well as amazing “candids”, including of every member of our bridal party and our families – Leigh Anna is extremely talented at both the traditional and photojournalist/editorial style.   It’s going to be hard to narrow down my choices for the album because I love every single one of the hundreds of pictures!  The engagement pictures were wonderful too and the shoot was a great way for us to get comfortable in front of the camera with Leigh Anna.  It poured the day we did the pictures, but we got outside together for about 30 minutes when there was a break in the rain and you’d never know it was other than a gorgeous day.  Leigh Anna also gave us “sneak peek” digital slideshows after the engagement shoot and the wedding – they were wonderful previews of the pictures generally, and the perfect format to share the highlights with friends and family.

I would absolutely recommend Moss + Isaac – you cannot go wrong!

Re: Photographer Review - Moss + Isaac

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards