Florida-South Florida

How does this floral breakdown sound to you?

-Peonies for bridal bouquet
-2 bouquets for bridesmaids with garden roses
-2 large hydrangea and orchid arrangements at the beginning of the aisle
-Branch arch covered with hydrangea's and orchids
-Rose petals for flower girls, and rose petals lining aisle
-Peony corsages for mothers and grandmothers
-Peony corsage for groom, groomsmen, and fathers
-7 black vase's for reception tables with hydrangeas
-7 crystal candelabra with a smaller arrangement of hydrangeas
-tons of candles
-Hydrangea arrangement for table cards
-Hydrangea arrangement in bathroom
-Sweetheart table covered with hydrangeas
-up-lighting
-Beige table linens

total- 4700.00

Is this a good price for all of the above?

Below is my inspiration pic...

Re: How does this floral breakdown sound to you?

• If they have to make the table linens and not rent them then you're looking at $30 a table, I'd set aside $500 for the bridal bouquets, up-lighting can get tricky depending on how many they setup and if they are doing piping and draping along the room.

BTW love your inspiration pic. Gorgeous
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
  • Are peonies really expensie flowers?  Although we are using different flowers, this is an example of my quote so that you can compare;

-bridal bouquet (callas and blue orchids)
    -1 toss bouquet (roses)
    -8 bridesmaid bouquets (callas)
    -8 groomsmen boutonnieres (white orchids)
    -3 father boutonnieres (white orchids)
    -3 mother corsages (white orchids)
    -2 altar arrangments with hydrangeas and roses
    -flower girl pomander
    -15 centerpieces in tall vases with blue/white hydrangeas, blue orchids, white roses, a blue orchid submerged in water, and an LED light
    -4 candles per table
    -arrangement for place card table with candles
    -arrangement for sweetheart table with candles
    -flowers for cake table
    -petals for gift table

$2,500

I went to my flower trial and the centerpiece was plentiful and full!  Super happy!

my uplighting through my dj was 400
    my linen lady quoted me $18 for each pintuck table linen

I hope this information helps!  BTW.....gorgeous pictures! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Honestly, that sounds high to me. If you were doing ALL peonies I'd say that it's reasonable but the majority of your flowers are hydrangeas. 

Regardless, you are getting a lot but it just seems on the high end to me.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • i think it sounds fair especially since it includes lighting and linens.

btw the black vases w white hydrangeas are on my inspiration board for my florist as well ;)
  • Hello... I think you should still shop around for prices (dont seattle for just that price)... she may of added  "some" lighting, but how many lights?.... I think "Ril0082 " quote is more reasonable.... Check if your DJ could provided you lighting... I know certain DJ's like Visions DJ could lower it up to $15 per light....

"True love is friendship caught on fire" someecards.com - Let's decide who we're inviting to our wedding and who will never speak to us again
  • Actually I think it sounds pretty good. I have:
    My bouquet- white phaleonopsis orchids with white football mums (awesome flowers btw)
    Toss bouqet
    8 orchid and football mum bridemaids bouquets, 
    12 dendro orchid bouts for guys,
    4 dendro orchid corsages for g-mas and moms
    10 tall centerpieces with hydrangeas and orchids stems, one submerged (these things are like 3 feet tall LOL)
    10 short centerpieces with hydrangeas and orchids
    2 large aisle arrangements with hydrangeas, orchids and curly willow
    1 bamboo aisle runner
    loose orchids for cake and guestbook tables all 

for about $3800.

If your pieces look ANYTHING like the pictures you posted, then your price is pretty good considering it includes uplighting and linens. AND I believe a single peonie corsage will cost more than a few dendrobium orchids (which is what I have)

I would ask how much the linens are individually... beige linens would be super easy to find. I bought aqua crushed taffeta linens for a 60" table for $8/ea. You may be able to save a couple hundred dollars if you purchase these on your own. (then you can sell them back on TK... or if not donate them you still saved a bunch of money!) 
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards