North Carolina

Hot Springs Cabins

Hey ladies,

Have any of you ever stayed at the cabins at Hot Springs (NC)?  There are 5 different ones listed on their website -- The Holly, The Oak, The Pine, The Paw Print, and the one in Tennessee.  If you have, which one did you book, and what was your opinion of your experience there?  I know this is a needle in a haystack, but there might be someone out there who knows these cabins!!  TIA!! 
July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!

Re: Hot Springs Cabins

• ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In the morning I'll ask Thomas.  He has been to Hot Springs with the boyscouts before and loved it.  We were looking in that area to get married but found the Mooresville location-better prices and location for us.
  • ecuchikaecuchika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey this is Thomas on Gingers profile. I have had great experience with everything at Hot Springs. There is also a nice little resturant down the street that is great to eat as well. Across the street from the campground are of course the awesome hot spring tubs which is always a place to be at night. The rafting spots are cool to but would suggest booking ahead if you would like to get on with a group.

Other than the train late at night, lol...Everything is really cool!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Thomas and Ginger :-) 

I think we've made a decision.  FI has to call and book it!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards