Snarky Brides

Poll Time

Re: Poll Time

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:9373b5f7-0d1c-438d-8d7d-7d0597c78bf4">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sarah, I think so too! You are a La. girl after all. You, me, and LC could party it up over crawfish and beer! I am still waiting on blog pics :P
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]

I havent updated in a while. Add that to my list of things to do over the weekend. The trip to FL wekkend before last really threw off my schedule, and now work sucks.. but I'll get there. I'll take pictures of everything I cook this weekend, just for you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Lady Gem (first pet's name and the street I grew up on) Oh, that's a good one actually!

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass?
    Eehh they're all mildly entertaining, so I say keep the crazy comin!

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why?
    Just one forum for expats living in Cancun

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better:
    Roxybabe bc she always has great stories.

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here:
    Don't know anyone well enough to make a joke, so I'll just leave it at that. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:ab994a57-22bd-411b-ba4d-c6e2d070c5ca">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Sandy Vag ;) 2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? There are a few, but I'll go with the mental health one. 3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? CC.  There's some fun crazy going on over there. 4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: J&K.  She never comes around enough but I <3 her. 5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: Kd was a beautiful bride.  I'm not usually big on wedding pictures but I'm excited to see hers.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Awwww Thanks. I knew I loved you when I first met you. I think we were b!tching about crazy, inept co-workers.
  • LOL I don't post in every thread, but I lurk!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Own, Ricks, MM & Missy, thank you :D
  • I have no doubt, Kd.  I think I do that way too much here :(
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • tba - I'm so sorry. I need to add that to my signature. I'm still kind of in love with my wedding pictures, so I wasn't ready to change. I promise, I'll put it into the rotation at somepoint.

And where the hell have you been? I feel like you haven't posted since that first day. I missed you!
  • Lorita- I do? sweeeeet. :)
  • Shelly- your so pretty,you can sit by me anytime!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:42faf5e1-c9e6-4772-8de7-1fbf526c5d22">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll Time : This x 1000
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

You like thinking about me having sex with Jon Hamm too?  I knew I liked you, kid!
    Photobucket
  • Well my DH just called and wants to take me to dinner. So I have to close up shop for now. See you soon Ladies, it's been ......interesting today?
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? DD Darla. Darla just sounds like the quintessential stripper name. 

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? The one about the Marine brother in uniform. WTTTTTFFFFFF.

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? Local board and student

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: Ricks because that camo makes me want to be her friend. 

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here:
    Shelly, those bangs in your signature are banging. Just sayin'.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha no pressure or anything Sarah :P
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:558cf0a3-359f-4d4c-b7ef-c1d9626de984">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shelly- your so pretty,you can sit by me anytime!
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Booya!
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:46f9f7d6-a673-47fd-908a-33d5efcbff77">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]tba - I'm so sorry. I need to add that to my signature. I'm still kind of in love with my wedding pictures, so I wasn't ready to change. I promise, I'll put it into the rotation at somepoint. And where the hell have you been? I feel like you haven't posted since that first day. I missed you!
    Posted by cew515[/QUOTE]

It's ok, I'll be a wedding pictures whore in 2 months.  I'm happy to be in your rotation *wink wink*

And I've been around, I just like to keep it stealthy. 
  • Speaking of alternative names:
    What is your IKEA name?
    http://www.blogadilla.com/swedishFurniture/swedishFurniture.html

Mine is just Sarah with a little O above one of the As and I am a bed.

FI is RÄZFANVIK and he's a nightstand.

I love IKEA
  • Roxy, I'd love to come to NC with you! If only it could be... I hear they have some hot bitches down there.

1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Bootylicious

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? None, psichick's never started a thread here...

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? Good ol' E. It's where I started out and I still like it!

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: Shazzie, Celles, Zippityb

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: I am enjoying Fever and Kdjoseph on here lately. And Jennylove always makes me smile when I see her around.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:0b1a2d4c-08ec-4d3d-894c-111f525e5249">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll Time : You like thinking about me having sex with Jon Hamm too?  I knew I liked you, kid!
    Posted by shellydiane820[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Jon Hamm is so ridiculously sexy. Nebb's sig convinced me to start watching Mad Men and now I cannot wait for the new season.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:a6899887-58d3-435d-a638-05dc2f47ca33">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: Shelly, those bangs in your signature are banging. Just sayin'.
    Posted by rachel_elizabeth1124[/QUOTE]

You like my emo bangs?  Thanks hot stuff!
    Photobucket
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself?  BigAss

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass?  One where she was upset her brother got engaged and is getting married 6 months before her. ugh.

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why?  club, chicago lurk a lot of other places.  and why? because i want to.

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: cew, shelly, nebb, betro

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here:  seshat i think your awesome!!
    It's time. Adoption saving and process started in November 2012.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:622d7bfe-8d1f-447d-b7d7-395839b6f2cd">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll Time : It's ok, I'll be a wedding pictures whore in 2 months.  I'm happy to be in your rotation *wink wink* And I've been around, I just like to keep it stealthy. 
    Posted by tba0313[/QUOTE]

Yay for whores!
  • Mine is KELLII. Original.
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Well, if I went by that middle/name street name thing, mine would be Denver Harper, which kind of sounds like a stripper name for a sexy librarian. So maybe that fits.

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? Well, I just got back, so I don't know what kind of shenanigans have been going on since I left, but Labrnr gets on my nerves.

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? E, because I started there. I used to post on my club boards, but now that this civil war is going on, I have enough to do keeping up with SB and E.

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: I want to know more about GreenPepper's movie tastes, considering she likes one of my favorite movies so much.

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: I really like MarriedinaFever's sig pic, and I get Jackson stuck in my head every time she posts, which is a good thing.
    imageimage
    Our Story MAJORLY UPDATED 8/6/09
    Wouldn't it be nice to live together in the kind of world where we belong?
  • Thanks Beatles Kiss

My IKEA name is FJARRÄH. She's a chair.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Slutzilla

2) Which recent post do you want to shove up OPs ass? Elisehamms or whatever thefuck her name is.

3) Which boards do you frequent besides this one? Why? Really just this one. I'm lazy.

4) Nameaknottie you want to get to know better: Zippity, Barbbhow, and Married

5) Say something nice or mean or funny about a knottie here: Nebb's feet smell like cheese
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:d8ee13ee-da4a-4709-ba78-82b168594864">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Beatles My IKEA name is FJARRÄH. She's a chair.
    Posted by MarriedInAFever[/QUOTE]

Haha! I think we should have a whole new poll just for IKEA names. Mine would be FLAARKEN (crap, don't know how to do the umlaut). She's a bookcase, tall and stacked. Just like me, except for the stacked part.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:49e72c36-1923-4129-9b52-18997d45b892">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]1) What is the perfect hooker/stripper/ninja name for yourself? Lady Gem (first pet's name and the street I grew up on) Oh, that's a good one actually! 
    Posted by loritajean[/QUOTE]

<div>That almost sounds like a product you'd expect to see advertised at 3am. </div><div>
    </div><div>"Call now and get an additional LADY GEM absolutely free!"</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sarah, I can totally picture you now, coming out onstage in a tight wool suit, librarian glasses on, hair pulled back in a tight bun, sitting in a chair with a book, and then, BAM! It turns into that scene from Flashdance with the water.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_poll-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:ca35fbb0-81fd-4ca4-9c28-3deff9b91e2fPost:fd0badb2-107f-41b1-a7e4-012e577ac7fd">Re: Poll Time</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Poll Time : That almost sounds like a product you'd expect to see advertised at 3am.  "Call now and get an additional LADY GEM absolutely free!"
    Posted by rachel_elizabeth1124[/QUOTE]

OOOO! I bet Lady Gem is that crystal deodorant that they sell at whole foods.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards