Registry and Gift Forum

online registry

I was thinking of using myregistry.com or another similar site to register for wedding gifts online. I also have heard of websites where family and friends can donate money for larger gifts (we need furniture, not so much the small household stuff).  Has anyone heard of that? Did you do it?  Where?  Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Re: online registry

• Amazon does the same thing.  If people want to give you cash, they can send you cash or give it to you at the wedding instead of giving it on a site and being charged a fee for it.  
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_online-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:34Discussion:5aa762ee-9196-467b-aa29-c0c9d240bb67Post:4a19a0e6-f146-451e-9398-60f48c1f2ad6">Re: online registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]Amazon does the same thing.  If people want to give you cash, they can send you cash or give it to you at the wedding instead of giving it on a site and being charged a fee for it.  
    Posted by jagore08[/QUOTE]

This!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm using myregistry.com! It's been great so far and i haven't found any problems. My friend also used it and it turned out to be great. I hope you have as much fun using it as I do.

• Myregistry,com!! It's soo great! I love it and so does my best friend. It has been so easy to use and fun too! Go check it out because you'll end up creating a registry.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards