Not Engaged Yet
Options

NEY Photo ladies!

Just wanted to let you all know that I did my first week of that Two Peas course. It was pretty cool! I uploaded my photos to our group and tagged them NEYTwoPeasWeek1.

For those of you that want to find the PDF to the first week, you can find it HERE

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: NEY Photo ladies!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Going to do mine now!!
  • Options
    I did pinecones this week and decided to use both of my prime lenses instead of my 18-105mm zoom - since I don't use them as often.  I already kind of knew the basics of aperture as far as a lower aperture = a more blurry background but I didn't understand why.  Until now!! 

Also, I didn't do any edits or anything - just SOOC - except to add the text at the bottom. 
  • Options
    Ooh I love the pinecones! I actually took a bunch of shots originally and they were looking really gray and washed out. Apparently I had my white balance set to tungsten lol It only took me an hour to figure out what was wrong with my color.

tarra - I so want to call you sunbird all the time! The link to the 12 lessons is HERE if you want to take a look at them.

• Options
    Ha!  I've gotten in the habit of always checking settings.  Especially white balanace and iso.  Then I look at the other stuff. 

Are those hibiscus in your backyard?  So funny to see those on the same day I'm taking picture of pinecones with snow in my front yard!!

• Options
    I'm glad you stalked out the rest of the lessons, and I hope they have the sunbird seal of approval.

They kind of look like hibiscus, but I'm honestly not sure what they are. I don't have much of a green thumb. It is crazy to see flowers in bloom when other places are blanketed in snow! :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards