Free Vegas Photoshoot for couples Feb 2012
Getting married, or visiting Vegas February 17-19 2012?
Here's your chance to receive a FREE photography session by Award Winning Australian Wedding photographers Jen and Richard from Albedo Photography. (The portrait session is valued at over $1,200 or full wedding coverage valued at $3,500). We don't ever offer our services for free, but hey... what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!
We are in Vegas for a week (February 17-22, 2012) to attend a conference, and also because Richard is competing is a taekwondo competition. How can we come to the vibrant city of Vegas?, Wedding Capital of USA, and not do a few photoshoot on-location?
- 17, 18, 19, 22 February 2012
- You must be available on one of these dates. The photo session will run for approximately for 3 hours.
- $0 session fee and $0 for your images in high resolution
Are you eligible?
- We are looking to meet 2 couples who are expressive of their love for each other, and who also really love photography.
- Single girls with access to a wedding dress are also eligible to apply
- If you are getting married in Vegas that very weekend (February 17-19) even better! Please contact us to discuss further, as we are keen to photograph your wedding as well at the $0 special
What will the photoshoot involve?
- The photoshoot will essentially be a 3 hours portrait session, with several locations, a mixture of posed and photojournalistic images.
- We have a glamorous, fun, fashion inspired style.
- Please have a look at our portfolio www.albedophotography.com.au, and only enter if you love our work!
Where will the photoshoot take place?
- The main areas we wish to photograph are the Strip, the Neon Boneyard, the ghost town Nelson (with antique buildings, cars and plane), a wedding chapel and in the arts district.
- As the sunsets at 5:30pm, we plan for our afternoon sessions to go from 3- 6pm so we can take photos during daytime, sunset and twilight.
What will you receive?
- A three hour photo session
- All images processed and uploaded to a password protected web gallery without watermarking, where you will be able to save any images of your choice to your computer so you can print your own enlargements, photobooks or canvases etc.
What do you need to do?
- In return for our services, you need to agree to that any images taken during the session may be used by Albedo Photography for marketing and promotional purpose. For example they may appear on our blog or website, www.albedophotography.com.au, or social networking sites such as Facebook.
- You are responsible for organising your own hair, makeup and wardrobe.
- If you have your own bridal dress, that will be excellent. Otherwise, an elegant flowing dress or cocktail dress will work well.
- Guys a suit, or trousers and shirt will work. We are happy to have a wardrobe change to casual clothes for part of the session.
- Be adventurous! The shoot will take place even if it is raining. Umbrellas and rain looks awesome in photos!
How can I apply right now?
1. Take of photo of yourself and your partner- one from a camera phone is ok
2. Tell us a bit about yourselves, and when you are available for your photoshoot?
3. Let us know if you have a wedding gown
4. Email the above to [email protected] with the subject: “Vegas Feb 2012 photo shoot”
Do you know someone who would love this experience? Please send this page to them ASAP!
We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!