Ohio-Cincinnati

WANTED: Lace Wedding Jacket

True to form, last minute Magen here, I have decided that I may want a lace wedding jacket with 3/4 sleeves for our wedding.  My dress is kind of plain, and I hate my arms...anyone selling one?  Wanted to check on my boards before turning to Ebay!

Re: WANTED: Lace Wedding Jacket

• edited December 2011
    I don't have one, but wanted to say I have seen a ton of gorgeous ones on Etsy, so you might want to check it out in addition to Ebay.
  • MrsSigX2BMrsSigX2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG hughe046, you've been reading my mind! 

I got on a kick last week that I wanted something similar, a little lace bolero.  Def. check Etsy as Audge.Podge suggested; I fell in L.O.V.E. with one there (that's unfortunately NOT in the budget at this point in the ballgame, boooooCry). 

There were a TON on eBay to sift through, but a lot of them looked to me like they were mass produced from China.  Not that that's a bad thing, but you might have to watch shipping times and quality...something to check into though!
  • edited December 2011

HEY!!  I checked out the attire board and have heard some horror stories about the places in China, badly made, looked super cheap.  I looked at Etsy, but didn't see one that I liked, lol- that was under $350.  I am headed for my 2nd to last dress fitting today and may try and wheel and deal for one- I will keep you updated!

• edited December 2011
    Look what I just saw: http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/ivory-lace-bolero-for-65
    The post is 2 days old now though. Good luck, ladies, hope you find the right thing for you!

I gave up and bought a wool coat to wear over my dress. Seriously, I'm not gonna look like a bride at all...oh well, I'm just rambling now. It's hard to know what I'll really need in April, the weather could be anything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards