June 2012 Weddings
Options

Doing anything fun at work for the wedding?

I know there's a Royal Wedding board...but ours is just so dead today!

Soo....I'm kind of being an attention whore...since I'm slightly buzzed...

Our boss let us have mimosas (she even bought the champagne) to celebrate the royal wedding! It also helps that there's only like 1/4 of the people in the office on Fridays.

Did your work do anything fun? Is it on your TV? 

Re: Doing anything fun at work for the wedding?

• Options
    I talked about it with some people for about two minutes.  That was it though.  That's awesome you guys got mimosas at work.  I want to work at a place like that Smile
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Wow.  I would love a mimosa right now with the kind of day I've been having!

Nothing special here.  When I walked in someone had turned the tv on in the lunchroom, but that's about it!  It's nice to actually have something good to talk to my patients about though.  Lately I feel like news has been depressing.

Edited to clarify.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    We had bagels and donuts and watched the wedding from 8am to about 10am. It was a nice break but then my day got crazy :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We all wore tiaras or hats and had a "wedding" cake (int the teacher's room)! It was fun and all the kids loved it!
    Wedding Countdown TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic">" /> Bouquet Inspiration
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_doing-anything-fun-work-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:14a4a8c0-94f4-41ff-b0be-65f7098d60efPost:4ac872c6-ff7c-4cd6-96f5-51de1ef5c96d">Re: Doing anything fun at work for the wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We all wore tiaras or hats and had a "wedding" cake (int the teacher's room)! It was fun and all the kids loved it!
    Posted by MaryLaura13[/QUOTE]

<div>SO CUTE!!!</div>
  • Options
    love it marylaura!!  how old are the kiddos you teach?  i taught 3-6 yr olds for 4 years and we used to do fun stuff like that.  now i teach college students and gave a group final today.  ah well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic "June 2012" November Siggy: cake inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I teach first adn second grade special Ed. Love me kids they are so funny, they were so confused as to why I was wearing a hat!
    Wedding Countdown TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic">" /> Bouquet Inspiration
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards