Florida-South Florida

TodoTuesday!

What's on your WR and NWR lists for this week?

Re: TodoTuesday!

• WR: start on thank you cards and get dresses dry cleaned. NWR: shop for furniture, go to Ikea to get a few minor items, cut my long mane, and go to my cousin's wedding.
  • WR: Label and mail thank you's from the shower. Start setting aside everything I need to take with me to Orlando. Go to the court and get our marriage license. Get marriage license notarized. Put together my bridesmaid gifts. Enjoy my bachelorette party saturday woo hoo lol

NWR: Finish entering my screened students in our database, finish photocopying lesson plans and worksheets for the week of 12/17, start organizing the Xmas show(s), finish up our last two tour dates of the building...try and actually relax.
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • Wr: more std's and get the photographer Nwr: Christmas shop for my baby boy. And set up Christmas decorations.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • WR: work on timeline with planner and photog!
    NWR: last week of student teaching and writing Christmas cards!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • WR: Seeing a couple more hotels to lock down on guest accomodations in WPB. If anyone has any suggestions in the area other than the Hyatt, please let me know! 

NWR: Packing up! I get to spend all of December up north with my family.
  • WR:  finish addressing STDs (waiting for the last 10 addys from FI Mom), meet with an officiant, pay deposit for DJ, look at BM dresses with mom and MOH this weekend.

NWR : do the floors, dye my hair, buy and decorate Christmas Tree, decorate outside of the house, send insurance agent pics of back of house (so insurance doesn't get cancelled), attend church on sunday, bathe the dogs, attend aunts bday dinner, take my 13 y/o to orthodontist.

oh and i have to continue my P90X workout and jog a few more times this week.

Is it friday yet?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards