Wedding Etiquette Forum

Who's around?

Re: Who's around?

• IM NOT ASHAMED!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Shan what is the story behind  your siggy pic? I smile every time I see it :)
  • ::pokes head in::

Hiya, girls! Long time, no see :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • BROOKE BROOKE BROOKE!!!!!!!!!!!

The Margarita Evolution
  • gg, have you checked Etsy?  Really pretty veils for decent prices.
    Anniversary

• ggirl - I can't offer any help on the veil. I'm one of those suckers that walked into DB to "try on" dresses, and walked out with dress, shoes, veil, headpiece, and all undergarments (minus underroos)... yay me?

• Deee I really like WW, and it definitely works for me when I do it.  They changed the program this year, and I am definitely a fan of it.  I just get lazy sometimes and don't like to follow it.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Meg & Salt you both got PMs.

DNB I'm glad to hear it's going well. I was on the program for a year and a half. I needed more than it could offer, which is why I'm doing the wellness program. I've known people to lose alot of weight on WW though and keep it off.
  • Kelly-I got my dress from David's but that's it. Speaking of undergarments I need to get bra cups so they can be sewn into my dress.

Prof-Yeah I found one I liked on etsy, I just wish I could try it on with the dress haha. But I'm probably going to get it anyway.
  • dnb- I agree with you about WW. I like the new points. It took a little pit to get to use to.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:c6297d87-a889-4263-9763-966a9f1eaa43">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]BROOKE BROOKE BROOKE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

Fishy Fishy Fishy!!
  • I have missed you so, Brooklyn!

I'm sending all my get pregnant vibes to you!  Now that I don't have to worry about Saltine, and I can see you've been trying too, I'm redirecting my energy.

Just wait for it... :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:15a17e73-b472-40bd-8e71-aeda39f3999c">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]dnb- I agree with you about WW. I like the new points. It took a little pit to get to use to.
    Posted by teachermegs[/QUOTE]

<div>Yeah I've done the old program so many times off and on that I wouldn't even have to think about it.  I knew the points of everything i would eat.  So it was really good for me that it changed because it made me redo everything and calculate points and stuff.  And I LOVE that fruit is free now.  </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Does your bowling ball have your name engaved in it? Because mine does.

TOTALLY NORMAL, LIV. TOTES NORMS.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Aw, thanks FIshy! Please just don't throw baby dust at my face. I've missed you, too! I wasn't here for a long time and then popped in again recently and I feel like I don't know anyone anymore :( Are you excited for your trip?
  • MK- Right back at ya

• mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:129c7ed6-4ccd-4dab-837c-f49e2f4ab92f">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I LOVE bowling! I have my own ball and shoes and errything!
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]

<div>Me too!  I feel dorky admitting that I love my bowling ball.</div>
  • Fishy and GG, I'm a school counselor!!  I work in a high school.  FI and I like to go bowling once in a while too.  Oh, and don't buy a veil at DB.  That's the only thing I regret in all my wedding planning.  Some girls on my local board have ordered from valueveil.com.  It's really cheap and they've been happy with what they've got.
  • Hey there bmoruzzi! I'm going to call you mozzerella. It only makes sense.

Mica, THERE IS NOTHING DORKY ABOUT HAVING YOUR OWN BOWLING BALL. My favorite is when I walk in with my own ball, shoes, and bowling bag, and then roll a 98. WHAT UP NOW, PEEPS!

Brooke, I was gone for like 3 days and I was all .... uhh... WHERE AM I.

The Margarita Evolution
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    BROOKE BROOKE BROOKE BROOKE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ghoti- My sig pic was taken about 4 years ago at the airport. Us and two other couples went to Hawaii and our flight got delayed like 6 hours. We were completely miserable and one of our friends went to the gift shop to get something to cheer us up, and he came back with a box of mustaches. We played with them for hours and we were clearly delirious from lack of sleep so we had so much fun. I really wanted a sig pic but we have hardly any of us together since I hate taking pictures. This was the only one I could scrounge up but I like it :)
  • I bought my veil on ebay for $1. Yes $1. It was just fine.
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    It's been like a revolving door around here on the E board.

My mom had her own bowling ball with her name on it. I wonder what ever happened to it.
  • I have no idea what anyone paid for anything for my wedding.

I'm ok with that.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:4b13ec17-4ebc-4ddb-b7e6-4d294a1f9693">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey there bmoruzzi! I'm going to call you mozzerella. It only makes sense. Mica, THERE IS NOTHING DORKY ABOUT HAVING YOUR OWN BOWLING BALL. My favorite is when I walk in with my own ball, shoes, and bowling bag, and then roll a 98. WHAT UP NOW, PEEPS! Brooke, I was gone for like 3 days and I was all .... uhh... WHERE AM I.
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>lol, makes sense, I'm Italian.  :)

</div>
  • SEE?! That's perfect! Do you like school counseling?

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:03719a58-c914-4b93-a43b-2583ee7592a1">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I bought my veil on ebay for $1. Yes $1. It was just fine.
    Posted by ahhhitsshannyn[/QUOTE]

I'm a little jealous. I'm searching ebay for cake toppers right now...
  • My MIL bought me the veil that I wanted as my christmas present. Most expensive christmas present I have ever gotten from someone other than my parents or DH.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • I bought a lot of my wedding crap on ebay, or if it was not on ebay, I always had a coupon code. I love the internet. :)
  • Waiting for my sister to come over so we can go watch Bridesmaids.  Or Something Borrowed.  It'll be a tough choice.  :)  My FI is gone camping for the weekend so it's just me and the dog.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards