African American Weddings

Boudoir Shoot as Gift to Bridal Party?

Hey Ladies,
I have decided to have a boudior shoot as my wedding gift to my FI and the vendor that I am using also does 'boudoir parties' so I am thinking about paying for the shoot as my gift to my bridemaids (the expense of the actual pictures would be up to them). What do you think? I
Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !

Re: Boudoir Shoot as Gift to Bridal Party?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_boudoir-shoot-as-gift-to-bridal-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d8380690-b144-4405-90e3-e2984582bbe2Post:ec331349-4b7b-4af1-b165-1d597d56a9f3">Boudoir Shoot as Gift to Bridal Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies, I have decided to have a boudior shoot as my wedding gift to my FI and the vendor that I am using also does 'boudoir parties' so I am thinking about paying for the shoot as my gift to my bridemaids (the expense of the actual pictures would be up to them). What do you think? I
    Posted by ichoosethesun[/QUOTE]

Great idea- that sounds like a lot of fun
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • sounds like a great idea to me

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Sounds like fun if everyone in your group is into the shooting and being comfortable in front of each other part. I gave my matron a gc to one and she was thrilled
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Heck yea! Sounds like a great gift & fun!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies! I think I'm going to go for it :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_boudoir-shoot-as-gift-to-bridal-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d8380690-b144-4405-90e3-e2984582bbe2Post:ec331349-4b7b-4af1-b165-1d597d56a9f3">Boudoir Shoot as Gift to Bridal Party?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies, I have decided to have a boudior shoot as my wedding gift to my FI and the vendor that I am using also does 'boudoir parties' so I am thinking about paying for the shoot as my gift to my bridemaids (the expense of the actual pictures would be up to them). What do you think? I
    Posted by ichoosethesun[/QUOTE]

this is a great idea! i actually thought of doing this myself. i see you're local (DMV) who are you using if you don't mind my asking?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Glamourous Divas by Lisa Fleet Photography: http://www.glamorousdivas.com/index2.php#/home/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards