Ohio-Toledo

Toledo Bridal Shows

Are any of you going to be attending either of these? Or have you attended the Zoo Bridal Show in the past? If so, was it well worth the time?

Bridal Shows

Wedding Dreams 2011

Sunday, August 28, 2011
noon-4:00pm
The Pinnacle
1772 Indian Wood Circle
Maumee
www.w-dreams.net/" target="_blank" class="inbody2">www.w-dreams.net

"I Do at the Zoo"

Sunday, September 11, 2011
3:00-7:00pm

The Toledo Zoo
Anthony Wayne Trail
Toledo
www.soundsofmusicdjs.com/" target="_blank" class="inbody2">www.soundsofmusicdjs.com
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Toledo Bridal Shows

• edited December 2011
    I went to a couple and they were pretty fun. My friends and I went around to all the cake booths and sampled the different flavors. lol  I did win a gift certificate to a local baker and a bouquet from Craigs flowers. It was so pretty! They had a few of them at one of the shows and I got the pretty yellow one. It was a good time. I would definitely suggest going. One of the shows was giving away a total wedding package!  Although the bride-to-be who won it showed NO emotion when he called her name! I was stunned! I actually just stood there and waited for her to crack a smile or cry. Something!! LOL

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes I went to I do to the Zoo last yeatr it was ok. I didn't win anything. I guess it's good to go to get info, the other one the super bowl of bridal shows I was not impressed.
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite has always been the one at the zoo, I was never impressed with any of the other ones.  Plus side, the zoo serves beer!  Makes the day so much more fun.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I went to one... it was kind of fun to go with my mom, but not productive AT ALL.  I don't think I used a single thing that I got there... I used recs from this board!
  • Arayx2Arayx2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!! I went to a small one in Archbold Ohio and it was nice but not very many vendors showed up. I am excited about the one at the zoo!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • rak123rak123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The only bridal show we went to was at the zoo.  It was pretty cool, but I didn't use any of the info I got there.  They did have a lot of yummmmmy samples to try! And ditto on Kelly with the beer (and wine!)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • jesselyn&kjesselyn&k member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a show at The Pinnacle back in January. I think it's good to go if you are just starting to plan and need ideas, but for me it was just overwhelming and most of the vendors were way out of my budget. They had pretty generous giveaways though, but I didn't win anything.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards