African American Weddings
Options

Photo Thank You's..

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been MIA, I missed y'all.  But the new tk is too much for my computer at work... It sounds like it's gonna blast off in 3-2-1!!

I need some ideas for photo thank you cards.  For that did/plan to them.  What size?  Did you do a postcard or a foldable card?

I was thinking I would do a postcard.  Should I write the thank you note on the back?  I know some people like to be personally thanked...

I don't know where to begin. 

BTW - Who's brillant idea was it to complicate tk??!!
TIA!!

Re: Photo Thank You's..

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've seen alot of postcard Thank You's....created and printed by Vistaprint. That's what I plan to do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are doing postcard type thank you's and we are just having something simple written on the side. It is too much to thank everyone individually

Lovin Kimmie
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're doing thank you postcards and are writing individual notes. I think it's important to thank your guests for giving up the time in their day to celebrate with you and for the gifts that you receive. 

I received a thank you postcard with just a saying one time and I was slightly offended. After driving 2 hours for her bridal shower, helping to set it up, driving 2 hours for her wedding, helping to clean it up, and giving a nice gift, it would have been nice if she could have handwritten even a small note. 
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    walmart does them. all u do is go to walmart.com. go to the photo section, and pick the thank you template u want. then upload a pic of u and ur hubby in your wedding dress and write ur little thank you, then pick them up in an hour at the store. easy.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Never thought of it that way adgenya, I will consider it.
    Lovin Kimmie
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did my photo thank you cards with shutterfly...they were pretty easy to make and I put like 5 wedding pictures on it. You will need high resolution photos from your photographer though. I got mine last week and they are so cute!!!!!!
    Expecting our 16 year Dating Anniversary baby on 11/11/11! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    PressMePressMe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Whether postcard or foldable, you should write a personal note.

I started working on shower thank you cards on Shutterfly using my e-pics.  VistaPrint is also a good option.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies!! I will make sure we write a personal note.  So it will be the postcards since someone alsways has a special on them..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards