Interracial Weddings

This board is so dead! Where IS everyone?

Where is everybody?
Let's answer a few questions:

First name: Richanna
Where are you getting married (state, province or country): New York (upstate)
When's the big day?  June 9!
Wedding colors: Royal blue, light blue and silver
What other boards do you hang out on? June board, AA board, and the "dreaded" Etiquette board :)

Re: This board is so dead! Where IS everyone?

• First name: Melissa
    Where are you getting married (state, province or country): New York (upstate)
    When's the big day? June 8th
    Wedding colors: Chocolate brown, light green and gold
    What other boards do you hang out on? June month club board, AA board

You're very right about the board being dead; I think a few of us got married and moved on; it's a very small (but nice) group we have here though :)
    Vacation White Knot
  • Hey Ladies! I'm still here poking around every once in awhile

First name: Alexandra

Where are you getting married (state, province or country): South Jersey
    When's the big day? July 27
    Wedding colors:  Purple, Silver, Ivory, and Black
    What other boards do you hang out on? More of a lurker these day's but AA, July and this board.
    Once in awhile,right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • I've only ever lurked this board, and only about once a week at that because of the level of activity here but I figured I would chime in!

First name: Erika
    Where are you getting married (state, province or country): New Brunswick (Atlantic Canada)
    When's the big day? June 23
    Wedding colors: Chocolate brown, ivory, champagne, touches of light blues and pinks
    What other boards do you hang out on? I usually post only on the June board, but I'm a daily lurker on E, SB, and CC.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited May 2012
    First name: Kris
    Where are you getting married (state, province or country):Miami ,FL
    When's the big day?April18
    Wedding colors: Silver,White and Red
    What other boards do you hang out on? SouthFl board and April board

I made a facebook group .... hopefully we can get it going :) 
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/273514069412930/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rlavachrlavach member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    It is super quiet here! I'll play. 

First name: 
    Renata
    Where are you getting married (state, province or country): Northern NJ
    When's the big day?  April 21, 2012 (I'm a MG!)
    Wedding colors: light pink, light yellow, gold
    What other boards do you hang out on? April 2012, NJ, Etiquette, Chit Chat, Registering & Gifts.
  • First name: Rachel
    Where are you getting married (state, province or country): New York, Westchester (within an hour of our home in NYC!)
    When's the big day?  August 8, 2012
    Wedding colors: green and yellow with touches of red for luck
    What other boards do you hang out on? August 2012, Plus Size, Budget Board, Catholic, Chit Chat, Customs and Traditions...I kind of dabble everywhere
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm still around! 

First name: Paige
    Where are you getting married (state, province or country): San Diego, CA
    When's the big day?  June 23rd
    Wedding colors: Aqua Blue, Gold, Ivory
    What other boards do you hang out on? I'm most active on the June board. I lurk on AA, ChitChat, and Attire
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_interracial-weddings_this-board-is-to-dead-where-is-everyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:c9069c39-6e1f-4397-9e66-aeb7ed51fccbDiscussion:17083a99-3e88-48e0-8063-b67143f602dcPost:bc83c535-8737-4c68-b07d-62d9322fb6c4">Re: This board is so dead! Where IS everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm still around!  First name:  Paige Where are you getting married (state, province or country):  San Diego, CA When's the big day?   June 23rd Wedding colors:  Aqua Blue, Gold, Ivory What other boards do you hang out on?  I'm most active on the June board. I lurk on AA, ChitChat, and Attire
    Posted by paigejessica[/QUOTE]

Paige, looks like you suffered the (non)travel bug as I am.  You had a larger invite list, correct?  What was your acceptance rate?  Mine is 48%.
  • A whopping 42%! We were bummed at first but now I think 90 is a really great number. We'll be able to visit with everyone and we can indulge a bit on the guests who are coming since we're saving a bit of money on the ones who aren't :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • First name: Thea
    Where are you getting married  mexico!
    When's the big day?  10/19/2013
    Wedding colors: yellow,grey,turquoise
    What other boards do you hang out on aa board
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards