Wedding Woes

Things that make you both happy and sad at the same time:

The Google home page today.

Bob Ross was the best. 

Re: Things that make you both happy and sad at the same time:

• Yes, I just saw that. I loved his show. He even made me think I could paint a skyline and trees. Not so much.
  • I know.  And it's only his 70th birthday, so he was pretty young when he died.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_things-that-make-you-both-happy-and-sad-at-the-same-time?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:45c3ec03-3315-44b0-9cf2-9b472ec34162Post:4f826f1c-6087-450e-80ab-6bdc86672fe3">Re: Things that make you both happy and sad at the same time:</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, I just saw that. I loved his show. <strong>He even made me think I could paint a skyline and trees. </strong>Not so much.
    Posted by NOLABridesmaid[/QUOTE]

Yes, and the trees were always, *always* happy.
  • Chipmunk415Chipmunk415 at the corner of Wine Ave. and Margarita Ln. member
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    Knowing that my younger niece (and goddaughter) will be turning 6 tomorrow.

I'm thrilled she's growing up and I get to spoil her rotten (good Auntie/bad Sister here!)

At the same time, I miss the 1 tooth grin, the way she'd jump on me when startled or in need of a spin, and the substitution of "Y" for "L" and "W" for "R", particularly when describing her "yong yegs" (she's a petite little thing) or saying "Hi Auntie Ehwin."

Here's to many more years of enjoying her and her older sister, and laughing as my Sister and BIL enter the teen years (until it's their turn to laugh at me!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards