Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Need Unique Parent Gift Ideas

I am looking for unique gift ideas to give to my parents and soon to be in laws. They can't be too expensive and I am crafty. Please help me and share with me ideas!! Thanks.

Re: Need Unique Parent Gift Ideas

• We bought our parents etched glass picture frames.  Not totally unique but we knew they'd be putting a picture out anyway. 
  • Is it common to get parents gifts?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We felt it was necessary.  My parents told us to plan the wedding we wanted and they'd write the checks which was beyond generous.  A picture frame didn't come nearly close enough to convey our gratitude but we still hoped they knew how much we appreciated the freedom to plan our day the way we wanted (not that we did anything insane - but still).
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_need-unique-parent-gift-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:da660a9d-122c-44ce-9c9f-954f65764060Post:4b7b22f4-af58-4d19-9f43-91530ee0592e">Re: Need Unique Parent Gift Ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is it common to get parents gifts?
    Posted by beckyh77[/QUOTE]

<font color="#ff00ff"><strong>Yes, without a doubt.
    </strong></font>
    No matter how small your budget, it would be ridiculously rude to not give your parents a gift-regardless if they are contributing financially to the wedding or not.
  • How about a custom sign? If your parents (In laws) have a cabin or like a country shabby chic style, take a look at my facebook page.

Lisa Curry Designs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards