African American Weddings

Checks (PIP)

So I've been quite busy on etsy. Here are some recent checks. 

ring bearer pillow. 
I have a silver ribbon and satin purple ribbon attached

The garter

Hanger

Card box. The box will be in my wedding colors but it won't get here until the week before the wedding. 

Bridesmaids' robe
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Checks (PIP)

• EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Very nice.  Hmm. I might need to check ETSY out tonight.
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love everything congrats on the checks really love the ring bearer pillow super cute!
  • edited December 2011
    LOVING everything!! Did you get them all from the same seller?
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome checks!!
  • edited December 2011
    Love the pillow.  What a great idea for the bridesmaids.  Congrats on the checks!

• chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_checks-pip-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:4ac0e543-ccfe-403c-9d38-a395ea4b1d8bPost:11c4f5fd-3ff7-4732-9624-2fc466e07179">Re: Checks (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOVING everything!! Did you get them all from the same seller?
    Posted by Gift928[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks. I shopped around a bit so they're from different vendors. The bridesmaid robes are not from etsy.</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Great checks, they look great!
  • mlewis85mlewis85 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Congrats!  I want to get my bridesmaids robes too!  Where did you get them?
  • chescamchescam member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_checks-pip-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:4ac0e543-ccfe-403c-9d38-a395ea4b1d8bPost:92765544-b7f6-463f-b43a-8a189160220f">Re: Checks (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAY! Congrats!  I want to get my bridesmaids robes too!  Where did you get them?
    Posted by mlewis85[/QUOTE]
    I bought the robes from personalizationmall.com. Look online for their coupons.<div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div></div>
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I love Etsy!  You found some gorgeous items particularly that ring bearer pillow.  It is very pretty and unique.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• hatroopeshatroopes member
    edited December 2011
    Lovely. I love the ring bearer pillow. Who did you buy the card box from?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looks great!  I love it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • chescamchescam member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_checks-pip-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:4ac0e543-ccfe-403c-9d38-a395ea4b1d8bPost:a98b2ae4-b45c-456e-9f31-6b6f08dc6cbe">Re: Checks (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lovely. I love the ring bearer pillow. Who did you buy the card box from?
    Posted by hatroopes[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks, I bought the card box from laceyclairedesigns.</div><span style="color:#333333;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;line-height:normal;" class="Apple-style-span"><h2 style="margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:4px;padding:0px;">
    </h2></span>
  • edited December 2011
    Chescam, your style is so much like mine its crazy!  I love everything.  I can't wait to see pics of your big day!
  • chescamchescam member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_checks-pip-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:4ac0e543-ccfe-403c-9d38-a395ea4b1d8bPost:1b134975-8d48-45a9-86ed-df50919256fd">Re: Checks (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Chescam, your style is so much like mine its crazy!  I love everything.  I can't wait to see pics of your big day!
    Posted by SunnyBB[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you!!! I am so ooking forward to seeing how everything comes together on the big day. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards