April 2012 Weddings

4 Months!

Hey all -

I'm down to FOUR MONTHS!! Holy buckets! I know once 2012 hits, it's going to all go so fast. Hooray!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image 300 Invited
image 0 Are ready to party!
image 0 Will be missing out!
image 300 Can't find the mailbox!

Re: 4 Months!

• I was thinking the same thing...yesterday!  YIKES and i'm ready for the craziness.  :)  I just booked my flight to DC for my bachelorette party (i lived there previously and most of my friends are there)!  :)  It'll be so great to see my friends and celebrate!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so excited i can't wait for the holidays to be over and i'm ready to take on 2012!
  • I am super excited to be 4 months out...but also terrified because I know I still have major vendors to book.  OMG
    How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah Mrs. Davies, we still have to find and book a DJ!  What does everyone else have left?  But at least we are ordering invitations today.  I guess it will be etched in stone now, OMG.
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • lol @ Megan--that's how it seriously feels, huh! 

We still need to book tuxes, and we need a wedding night hotel room.  Other than that, I think we have all vendors booked.  We haven't "officially" booked our officiant (get it?  ha...ha.  I'm tired today.  Don't mind me), but he's saved the date for our wedding.  We just need to meet with him to plan our ceremony.

Aaaand...I still need to register for gifts.  And take engagement pictures.  We have stupid stuff on our list that should be done, but isn't.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • I'm in total panic mode! This year has flown by as it is, and I feel like I have soooo much to get done. I have a few DIY projects I haven't even started yet, and a million little checks to check off.... FI keeps telling me to relax and breathe, it'll all get done... of course he thinks that, he's not the one doing all the work! LOL

April 2012 March Siggy Challenge - Honeymoon!! Costa Rica
    Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 158 Invited
    image 129 Are Party Rockin!!
    image 23 Will be missing out!
    image 6 Can't find the mailbox!
  • I cant believe its 4 months left...makes my stomach sick...but in a good way
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards