New Jersey
Options

Confused with all the Acronyms =) sorry I'm a future groom

Topic says it all. Common sense helps with some but my brain is mushy with wedding planning and work and I'm feeling a little lazy with trying to figure them out.  Thanks =)

Re: Confused with all the Acronyms =) sorry I'm a future groom

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you scroll toward the bottom of the FAQ page (link below), you'll find a pretty extensive list.

http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/the-knot-about-us/articles/community-frequently-asked-questions.aspx
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    And there you have it. haha  Thanks peaches. I normally go through everything but I'll admit I was being a typical guy on this one. Thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No prob!  :-) 
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    altimat873altimat873 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha, thanks for the link. . .I was always wondering what the heck DH was lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What does AW mean? Im sure its easy to figure out since I see it all the time, but I havent figured out what it means yet haha. It wasnt on the list :)
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AW=Attention Whore
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooo haha now it makes sense :)
  • Options
    GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad someone asked!  I've been able to figure out some, but could never figure out others (AW being one of them Smile)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Really?  I thought AW means About Weddings, but that never made sense to me since that is the whole premise of this website!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_confused-acronyms-sorry-im-future-groom?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:1741e79d-2dda-4973-a9d3-4f24e3fc967cPost:4648220b-8b18-4979-b26a-32a837908b1b">Re: Confused with all the Acronyms =) sorry I'm a future groom</a>:
    [QUOTE]Really?  I thought AW means About Weddings, but that never made sense to me since that is the whole premise of this website!
    Posted by VivianM27[/QUOTE]

<div>You will also see from time to time</div><div>WR= Wedding Related, so you weren't too far off </div><div>NWR= Not Wedding Related, (obviously)</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards