• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Sorry to be a PW... wx update

Keep an eye on it ladies!! Douchey Earl is rearing his head!

INTERESTS FROM THE CAROLINAS NORTHWARD TO NEW ENGLAND SHOULD MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF EARL. A HURRICANE WATCH COULD BE REQUIRED FOR PORTIONS OF THE MID-ATLANTIC COAST LATER TODAY.

Projected track:

New Englanders, keep an eye on this one. Hopefully it'll get pushed out a little bit, but you're still going to feel some effects. Shauni, as an example, might want to wait to put those poles up. Things *should* be better by Saturday PM, but clean-up may be a relatively big issue in some areas. The good news? Looks like Earl will go from a major hurricane (cat 3 or higher) to a not-so-major hurricane sometime late Friday. STILL a dangerous storm, so make appropriate preparations.

I love my puppy ... and my husband, I swear!

Re: Sorry to be a PW... wx update

• lucky you live so far away, or i might punch you in the face ;)

fml.
  • JRSondayJRSonday member
    100 Comments
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Sorry to be a PW... wx update:
    [QUOTE]lucky you live so far away, or i might punch you in the face ;) fml.
    Posted by shauni27[/QUOTE]

You're such a lover, Shauni. :-) <3
    And everything is going to be a-okay. Rally the troops now and tell folks you may need some clean-up help on Saturday AM/early Saturday PM.

• Shauni its going to be ok!!! Do what JR says and it will all work out!!!!

Remember Hurricane or No Hurricane your marrying your best friend
  • Look at it this way Shauni - she could've not said anything and left you wondering.  It's going to turn out great!
    My deal is that I am going to murder your puppies and piss on your rainbows. -diablesse Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • How about NJ, JR?

• In Response to Re: Sorry to be a PW... wx update:
    [QUOTE]How about NJ, JR?
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE]

You're definitely going to get at least scraped. The good news is that it should be well pulled out by late in the day Saturday giving ample time to reschedule flights/clean-up/etc. You're my date twin :-) so you should be good.

• Ummmm excuse me - what about central PA???  Rain? Wind? Snow? I NEED TO KNOW OVER HERE!!!!! Surprised
  • haha, snow for you TBA.  
    [QUOTE]Ummmm excuse me - what about central PA???  Rain? Wind? Snow? I NEED TO KNOW OVER HERE!!!!!
    Posted by tba0313[/QUOTE]

They're forecasting a huge blizzard.
    Nah, you shouldn't get touched at all. Maybe a little breezy, but nothing too crazy. Probably sunny like much of the midwest/way interior NE.

• Dudes.... did you freakin SEE the blizzard we got last year?!?!?  In case you missed it....

That's my large dog and the snow is wayyy taller than him.

This was my front door about half way through.

[QUOTE]You're definitely going to get at least scraped. The good news is that it should be well pulled out by late in the day Saturday giving ample time to reschedule flights/clean-up/etc. You're my date twin :-) so you should be good.
    Posted by JRSonday[/QUOTE]

Yay! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards