New York-Hudson Valley

Hudson Valley Wedding for $100 per person or less?

Hi all! My fiance and I are planning a wedding for late October/early November, 2013 and really love the Hudson Valley. I have reached out to a ton of places along the river and am still waiting to hear back from many of them, but some of the ones who have already responded seem way out of our price range. For example- we love the Highlands Country Club in Garrison (which The Knot give a two dollar sign ranking), but weddings are $150 per person on Saturdays and $130 on Fridays and Sundays.

Do Hudson Valley reception sites exist for $100 or less per person?? Help!

Re: Hudson Valley Wedding for $100 per person or less?

• Hi, I was married at the Tarrytown Doubletree this past July.  They offer packages ranging from $75pp and up.  They offer a pretty decent amount of food for the price.  I upped my package by alot, costing me $125pp on a Saturday.  Call Linda Ferone, she is amazing.  The grounds are really nice, the lobby is a like a rustic lodge and the grand ballroom is HUGE...I highly reccommend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try Nyack Seaport.  You get beautiful views of the Hudson and they are flexible with their pricing, especially if you are willing to do a Friday or Sunday. 
    imageAnniversary
  • I got married at The Links at Unionvale and there was a 95/pp package when I got married three years ago but they have a TON more at various price ranges.  Teri is amazing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • We got married at the Mansion at Colonial Terrace and there saturday package is 90.00 per person.  they are very flexible and its a gorgeous place.
  • We are getting married next month at the Villa Borghese in Wappingers Falls, packages start there at $77.50 per person. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Everyone, this is incredibly helpful. I plan to look into all of these options.
  • I had my reception at Christo's in Poughkeepsie and it was $100pp including all taxes/fees/gratuity. Our reception was amazing, people have been talking about it since!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_hudson-valley-wedding-for-100-per-person-or-less?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:e74239b2-ac9e-452c-8362-e78852f1da91Post:e0f632ac-d1fe-408d-962c-f4c4ee35aaea">Re: Hudson Valley Wedding for $100 per person or less?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are getting married next month at the Villa Borghese in Wappingers Falls, packages start there at $77.50 per person. 
    Posted by DanaOcNy[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi Dana, My fiance and I are also considering Villa Borghese. We are not 100% sure yet if to choose this venue because, there is really not alot of outdoors place to take pictures. He is in love with Anthonys Pier 9. I love Borghese because it has everything included specially flowers and ceremony. How are the flower arrangements looking for you at the Borghese? Some people tell me that it looks tackie, I hope not because Im pretty sure we will endup picking that location as our venue. How much is your wedding coming out to be with all guest including taxes and service charge?</div><div>
    </div><div>Good luck and give me some info on your prices. My wedding budget is $10,000 or below with about 130 guests.</div>
  • try the Mansion at Colonial Terrace in Cortland Manor. Under $100.

amazing food!
  • We were very pleased with Christos in Poughkeepsie, and the price was reasonable.  It has a Country Club feel and the food is wonderful. You can negotiate a package that suits your budget and needs.  Chris tells you the price per guest, and that is the price you pay, including cake, table flowers, tax and tip.  Go to Christos!! Tell him Toni told you.. ;o)

Matt & I just had our wedding at Christos 9/23/12. Wow. The place is as immaculate as it is beautiful and elegant. The food was outrageous and bountiful. The filet was scrumptious -- Chris is very personal during the whole night. The grounds are stunning for pictures. The ceremony room needs very little decor since it is surrounded by walls of windows overlooking the lovely golf course. Everyone raved about it the whole night. Bathrooms are very tasteful and clean. The bridal room is spacious and comfortable. Even the cake cart is pretty.  If you are getting married or will be having any kind of event at all... this is the place to have it. So glad I chose Christos... it is truly an anointed place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards