North Carolina-Outer Banks

Are you doing a full hair trial?

Hi!  Just wondering if any/ how many of you are planning to do a full hair trial before the wedding... I'm getting my hair done at the Sanderling and am not doing anything crazy - probably just a chignon with a flower on one side, but if I want an actual dry run of the updo of course I have to pay extra for it, and I'm not sure it's worth it.  What do you all think?  Is a consultation with photos enough?  (That is included in my package.)

Re: Are you doing a full hair trial?

• sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi!
    Yes, I am doing a full dry run with my hair. However, I don't have to pay- and I don't think you SHOULD have to. Most stylists understand that it's apart of selling their services to show you some different options for your hair for your wedding.

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • HStaffordHStafford member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    dwfan - I am getting my hair done at the Sanderling as well and just going to do the consult that is included in the day of services.  I asked my planner about it and she said that you only need the full consult if you are doing something very detailed. 

I agree with Sarah above, I think it should be included (and wish it was), but since it is not I am just going to go with what is included and hope that the pictures I have are detailed enough!
  • dwfangirldwfangirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, good to know!  I think since I am going simple I will stick with just the consult.  Thanks ladies!  :)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards