Texas-San Antonio

DJ

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Re: DJ

• edited December 2011
    I'm looking into DJ's right now and there were 2 that were highly recommended by the event coordinator at the place I am getting married. You could try them.
    First is BJ and he's with Backdraft. I believe he is out of New Braunfels. His number is 210-379-5705. I couldn't find a website for him but we talked to him and he sounds really nice.
    The other is Mike Lavender with Lavender Entertainment. He is the one who does the announcing for the Spurs, Missions, and Rampage. He has a website but I e-mailed him for this prices because they are not on his website. But just google his company and it'll come up.
    Hope this helps!
  • Bride92010Bride92010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ToneDeaf Karaoke, also does weddings. He's doing my wedding, can't wait!! Let me know if you want more information!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Holtz Entertainment.  They are excellent!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Jason Mero...He's a good friend of mine, and he's dj-ing our November 6 wedding!  Plus he's pretty darn reasonable...210-725-3777, or you can email him at  merojason@yahoo.com
    Tell him Belenn referred you!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I would check into the Music Connection in San Antonio. I have seen them at a freinds wedding and they really kept the event going well and we danced all night!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards