Ohio-Cleveland

Squire's Castle

Has anyone had their ceremony at Squire's Castle that could give me a little more info??? I originally was going to have the ceremony at the reception site but am interested in learning more about how a ceremony there would work out......

Re: Squire's Castle

• I should also mention I'm getting married October 5 of this year....
  • Contact the metroparks and find out. I know other people who have done it, but don't know about what arrangements you need to make with them to hold it there. Love squires castle,good luck. And I hope it all works out. But keep a back up plan because of the unpredictible cleveland weather.
  • Thanks! I tried to find info on the metroparks site but wasn't able to find anything. :( I'd at least like to take pictures there... It was one of our first date spots.
  • http://www.clemetparks.com/aboutus/contactus.asp
    This is the link to the contacts.
    I'd probably try this number first
    Permits/Picnic Area Reservations
    216-635-3200
    They'd at least be able to tell you what you need to do. And you don't need a reservation to take pictures just show up.
  • I have been to a wedding ceremony there before. It was nice they did it on the steps inside the castle so it's covered and people just stood around them. I am not sure what type or permit you need or if you need one, but I am sure that website should lead you to the right place!
    Can't wait to marry my prince! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good Luck on your wedding. I got married Oct 9th, 2010 outside at Mooreland Mansion, We lucked out 78 and sunny!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards