Wedding Etiquette Forum

Re: Today/tonight I...

• am bored as hell.  We were supposed to be at our neighbors for a bbq, but he drank too much last night, so they cancelled.  At least he waited to vomit until after he got out of my car :)  I'm too lazy to find something else for us to do.
    Photobucket
  • edited September 2010
    Am wishing I had the metabolism of a 16 year old on crack, so I could finish the ice cream in the freezer, AND the homemade cheesecake in the fridge. I'm in a SugarSugarSugar mode today..
  • ...am absolutely wrecked from FBIL's wedding last night in Gloucester, MA.  Fantastic wedding.  We all partied hard, had a good time, drank too much, danced too much.  My legs feel like lead and my throat is hoarse, but I regret nothing.  Best wedding I've ever been to.

Books read in 2012: 21/50

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• am aggrevated that my husband didn't wake up until I got home from church at 2:30. Thanks for doing that laundry today like you said you would, dear.
  • have done homework ALL DAY. I haven't even showered yet (eww, I know). I need to go get on the ellipitical too.

Tonight I'm going on a bike ride with Rick, and vegging in front of the TV. No True Blood tonight, but we just started season 5 of Lost.
  • attacked the house with DH - we haven't cleaned like this since we moved in two years ago.  We do the basics every week, but today we did stuff like move out the stove and clean behind that - a hardcore spring cleaning except that it's just about fall.

I wish our friends who had said they were going tubing today had actually gotten it together so we could have gone with them - they're going tomorrow instead and we don't want to deal with four hours of labor day traffic.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • I think I'm going to go pass out now.  It should be illegal to drink anything with 40% alcohol in it.
  • What did you drink???
  • Picked up the crap around my living room, started laundry, worked on my CV for grad school applications.  It sounds productive when I say it, but really I've spent most of the day on my butt doing nothing.
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • am supposed to be going to a Labor Day party at H's friend's place, but I really don't want to go. They chain smoke like crazy and I spent last night with a swollen throat due to an asthma attack. He fell asleep a few minutes ago and I'm not going to wake him up. Maybe the I won't have to go.

Today I did like 3 loads of laundry and cleaned. Fun Sunday.
  • Cleaned my house, and will soon be making a nice dinner. BIL and his girlfriend are coming over and H is going to pick them up in a bit. I'm hoping it won't be too awkward. What do 14 year old girls like to talk about?
  • edited September 2010
    I woke up and had breakfast with H before he left for work... and now, am back in bed. It's not yet 7:30am, I have the day off work today and I am still sick, so I don't see a problem with this.
  • PS: Amoro, what were you drinking?
  • I think Amoro was serious....
  • Someone make sure Amoro is sleeping on her side!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_todaytonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:267b2b55-1fa4-42d8-bf6d-c642fffc2cdbPost:39c21bda-be32-4ea9-b401-bcffa38f3dcd">Re: Today/tonight I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Someone make sure Amoro is sleeping on her side!
    Posted by jasmineh7777[/QUOTE]
    Ha!  That's what I told my neighbor about her husband last night.  He was throwing up in the bushes when we dropped them off.  I guess the nachos platter that they split for dinner didn't really help out...
    Photobucket
  • All this talk of food is making me hungry...
    I'm really annoyed at myself that I didn't go out and enjoy the beautiful weather today.  Hopefully it will be this nice tomorrow and I won't be so lazy.  
    Photobucket
  • I made some seriously flat potato biscuits to go with tonight's lentil soup. Holy epic fail.
  • ...worked out for the first time in a month and felt like I was going to die. I didn't lose anything (obviously) but at least I didn't gain any weight either. Apparently 155 is my magic number for eating conservatively, not exercising, but not gaining weight.
  • Woke up at 6 so I could take H into work.  Now. to just get ready and head to the mall to see if I can find a retail position.

And, I'm pissy with the kids.  Yesterday was Father's Day down here.  We moved so he could be with the kids, blah blah...Did they even bother to call him on Father's Day?  Nope.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Jasmin what makes me even more pissy about is how hurt H was this morning.  The kids are 15 and almost 17 with their own cell phones, so it's not like mom had them out and away from communications, etc.
  • How old are the kids aMrs?
  • Jill, 15 & 17
  • That sucks, amrs. But I know how you feel, kind of. My stepdad's boys (both older than me) are the same way. they didn't call on Father's Day or his birthday, and only came around on THEIR birthdays and last Christmas hoping for some money. He tries not to show it, but it really hurts his feelings. My brother and I, his stepkids, do more for him than his own.
  • Oh yeah, they fully expect us to fly them out here for the Christams holidays.

OK all, have a good evening.  I need to go get all girlified up and hit the mall.  aMrs needs a job.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_todaytonight?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:267b2b55-1fa4-42d8-bf6d-c642fffc2cdbPost:4c1ba379-92ab-4a9b-af52-54adf2947be2">Re: Today/tonight I...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Jill, 15 & 17
    Posted by aMrsin09[/QUOTE]

Yikes. I was going to give them the benefit of the doubt, but at that age, it's just ridiculous. They knew what day it was.
  • Today I slept late and then my mom cooked me breakfast. Now I'm at the hotel and I'm well into my second movie with very few interruptions. It's a sloooow day.
    (Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards