New Hampshire

AW: Shower! And checks! (LONG with lots of PIP!)

My bridal shower was Sunday and it was awesome!  I love the beach and summer so they made it beach themed!  My "throne" haha was a beach chair surrounded by pool toys and everyone had leis and Hawaiian colors and flowers on things!  My camera died halfway through so I have to wait and steal a few pics from other people but here are a few!Me in my lounge chair!

The favors!  And the box in the middle was a prize, we played a game where we had to come up with as many words using the letters of our names (They only let us use Danielle & Tom, Thomas would give us to many opportunities!)

The presents!  We got so much for our new place, I'm so excited and grateful!

Moh working on the rehearsal bouquet!

I'm a little upset I don't think I got a good picture of me and my BP together!  Oh well there will be plenty at the wedding!
ON to the checks, we got our toasting flutes today! And about half of our final payments are done!

Now we are finishing up programs and starting on place cards!  I caught a picture of FI helping with the "crafts" (notice the pouty face at his picture being taken!)

He is starting to get so excited, its cute, he had his first wedding nightmare last night!  Haha
April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone

Re: AW: Shower! And checks! (LONG with lots of PIP!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards