Kentucky-Louisville

Has anyone ever used/heard of......

Hi everyone!

I was looking around the Lexington/Louisville area for a photographer and found Studio E's website - their photos look amazing and they seem very reasonably priced (starting at 2,000)! I'm just hoping that this isn't a situation that's too good to be true - usually I find photogs that I really love start at about 3,500 which is out of our budget. If anyone has used/heard anything about them, good or bad, please let me know!

Thanks!!

Re: Has anyone ever used/heard of......

• Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a Louisville native, so I haven't heard of them but I checked out their website and they looked pretty good! I would maybe ask for a more detailed list of their prices and packages. $2000 isn't all that bad, but you don't know what that includes (how many hours, etc.)

The photog that I picked for my Evansville wedding had packages that started at 2k and went up to almost 4k based on what you wanted. I ended up choosing him because he was popular and had a great price. When I went to meet him (which I suggest you do before you pick a final photog) I found out that he runs his business out of his home, so he doesn't have to deal with rent and other expenses that might drive up his costs.
  • ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of them before, but our budget for pictures sounds similar to yours.  We are using Brad Luttrell at www.bradlutrell.com. He just got married so he might not answer to e-mail right away, but he's in the same price range and I LOVE our E-pics.  He's doing a wedding at my venue this weekend for a girl that I went to grade school with.  Just a thought!
  • RosemaryCBRosemaryCB member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I can personally vouch for Shane and Michelle of Studio E.  I know them personally and they are incredibly gifted and wonderful people.  You can't go wrong with them.
  • edited December 2011
    I've never heard of them but the pictures on the website look great! We are using James Byrd Photography and their prices are about the same.
  • ashleyjb6ashleyjb6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Studio E for our April wedding and Michelle and Shane have been amazing to work with.  Our Engagement pics came out amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards