Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Coffee Table Albums

I have found maybe 2 photogrphers that does coffee table albums and might go with one of them  but I just wanted to compare prices of others. Do anyone know of other people that does coffee table albums?

Re: Coffee Table Albums

• edited December 2011
    Debbie Williams Photography does them. I think Photography Shoppe also does.

Are those the two you know?
    Anniversary
  • SE+MBSE+MB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer does. Most photographers do them but maybe you have to ask. My photographer is Jodi Herring. Her website is www.glimpsesbyjodi.com

Her prices are on her website. She has 3 packages and one package comes with 2 books (I think). If you just wanted to order the books here is the description and price: CUSTOMIZED HARDCOVER COFFEE TABLE BOOKS:  These are great for weddings, senior portraits, baby plans, and even family portraits.  You choose your favorite photo for the front cover and the 50 pages inside are filled with all the photos we do during your session(s).   = $120

I personally have bought a book from her from past photography that she's done from me and I was very impressed. People loved them!

• Tann373Tann373 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Debbie Williams is one and Jodi Herring is another that I had just foun when I posted this. Thanks for your responses.
  • HoneyLeigh07HoneyLeigh07 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer, Warren Conerly (warrenconerlyphotography.com) offers them and Warren and Miranda are INCREDIBLE!! I haven't gotten my wedding photos back yet but I was very pleased with my engagement and bridals. They went above and beyond what I expected from them. I HIGHLY recommend them!

• edited December 2011
    Andria Fontenot does very nice ones for your engagements AND your wedding. Two leather bound ones, I think. She is a FABULOUS photog and I have nothing but praise. I chose her over Baton Rouge photogs, too. She is very creative and has interesting visions that are amazing once brought to life.

And...best part? You don't have to take out a loan to pay for her!

andriafontenot.com
  • KaylaO2010KaylaO2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Steven Piper does those with Point of View Photography!  Check out his website he's great at what he does.www.pointofviewphoto.net">
    www.pointofviewphoto.net
  • justinebrightjustinebright member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicola Herring does them!
    She is an AMAZING photographer and very fun to work with!
    I was so impressed with her :)
    www.nicolaherring.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards