Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

EXPIRED

13»

Re: EXPIRED

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_super-long-h-i-are-both-disappointed-not-with-each-other?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:12Discussion:97fd3fe9-f82c-4970-95bf-aea55c95a4ecPost:c7b5114b-4419-4777-a9a9-4a6bba648430">Re: (Super Long!) H & I are both disappointed (Not with each other)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know how someone could complain so much about a $55,000 wedding in Hawaii....
    Posted by spartybride3[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, her first world problems break my heart.

• If you invite 510 people to a bridal shower and only 2 show up, you must be a one awful human being. I don't care if there was a weeks notice or not, at the very least, your good friends would show up, which apparently means you can call 2 people your good friends. Who invites that many people to a shower? Someone who is a present grubbing brat thats who. Then you want people to fly to HAWAII and you serve them booze for one hour and CHEESE? What planet do you live on lady? sounds like you are the type who takes far more then she gives, despite what you say about being a "good friend".

Then you complain about going into debt over this debacle. Congrats on being a perfect example of the type of person who drove this country right into the mess we are in now. Spending more then you can afford bc "you want it". That's not how life works sweetheart. With kids to take care of and pay for (college etc) you should be ashamed of yourself through and through. You are in LaLa Land, and I sure hope you don't operate this way in your life generally, which unfotunately I am pretty sure you must. Seriously, you need a reality check.
  • You spent $55,000 on a wedding that you expected people to fly all the way to Hawaii for and you had a fucking 30 minute reception?  Are you serious?  No wonder why no one gave you a gift, that's some major bullshit.

Anniversary
  • Seems like this wedding would've been a perfect episode of Bridezillas!
    Life & events in life are what you make of it - if all you do is agknowledge the negative you'll never be happy and satisfied. Good luck to your H...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I AM SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED! I hope for your sake that you exagerated some of these events, it's painfully unbelievable. Thank you for posting- makes me more able to put my day in perspective.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_super-long-h-i-are-both-disappointed-not-with-each-other?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:97fd3fe9-f82c-4970-95bf-aea55c95a4ecPost:4505575b-1367-44e8-8955-79c5c8e193ee">Re: (Super Long!) H & I are both disappointed (Not with each other)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I AM SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED! I hope for your sake that you exagerated some of these events, it's painfully unbelievable. Thank you for posting- makes me more able to put my day in perspective.
    Posted by Stirly77[/QUOTE]

For the good of humanity, I sincerely hope you're being facetious.

• i seriously thought at the end of that you were going to say "just kidding!  you all are fools to read and believe all of that!"
  • I didn't bother reading the entire thing. Way too long.
    From the parts I did read it sounds like you were not happy.
    Your wedding day is about you & your Husband. No wedding is perfect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards