Florida-West Coast

*~* JulieNFlo *~*

Re: *~* JulieNFlo *~*

• edited December 2011
    I answered:) 
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Using this thread to say I sent you a PM  as well Julie Laughing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I answered:)
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-west-coast_julienflo-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:62Discussion:e5375c14-b07a-4e21-a1e8-32b8bad45fc2Post:e32ed8f1-f9f7-4b62-b71b-d5697926df95">Re: *~* JulieNFlo *~*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I answered:)
    Posted by JulieNFlo[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Julie. I responded again. I think maybe my email got sent to spam, or mayeb there's a better email to reach you at?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Julie, thanks. I responded back too!
  • edited December 2011
    U have mail:)
  • edited December 2011
    Julie... girl where have you been?  Haven't seen you around these parts lately?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards