Florida-Central Florida

Sent!

The Invitations are in the mail!! Let the RSVP drama begin! lol

Re: Sent!

• ericak926ericak926 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, I feel your pain. I almost had all my RSVPs back by the deadline. Out of 138 people, I was only missing 10 by the deadline. Not too shabby. I sent out emails letting people know to be expecting a "special delivery" and to RSVP ASAP. Then I emailed, texted and called people a week before the deadline to remind them to send those fookers in. I think that is why I got almost all of mine in time.
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and have fun with those RSVPS, haha!  I know I sure am.
  • edited December 2011
    Hooray!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Erica, I might have to be on ppl like that too. It seems to have worked for you!

I'm really trying to figure out how much money we will be spending so I would love a final head count. Everything seems to be hanging in the balance on how many people show up. I just wish the RSVPs were back already even though no one has gotten the invite yet!! haha

I am still in gville for school, but I will be home soon (which is where the response cards are going since I will be moving out of my apartment soon). I'm excited to be home and I bet I will check the mail like everyday to see if I got an RSVP.  haha I'm silly.
  • edited December 2011
    good luck!!!! I'm sending my invites out tomorrow (bc everyone invited is OOT) and I just hope I get invited back.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  That is so exciting :)
  • AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I know when I sent mine out it seemed so much more like a reality! Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay for sending invites...boo for RSVP drama! lol.  I'm so glad we didn't have to deal with RSVP'S!!!  I'm already at my stress-level max as it is!  Good luck!!!
  • cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, it is getting real! I know that once school is over I am going to hit a brick wall of reality since just about every weekend leading up to the wedding is going to be something wedding relate (either mine or my best friend's who is getting married 3 weeks after me and I'm her MOH). Yeah, it is about to get crazy!

And I'm glad I have you girls here to help share in the stress and glory.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards