New Jersey

Great bargain on linen rentals!

Hi Ladies,

I don't seem to have much helpful info on alot of the questions that have come up but I wanted to share what I could. I realize most of you are doing the traditional reception locations but in case anyone out here is doing a location where you have to rent the linens yourself I wanted to pass this on.  If you are near Passaic County Yankee Linen in Paterson rents linens directly to the public at a fraction of the price I got through typical party rental locations. The prices I got ranged from $9-$14 per tablecloth and up to $1 for each napkin - and most were only 24 hr rentals. One of the party rental locations I stopped at showed me their color chart and I saw that they got the linens from Yankee Linen so I called the company directly and they rent the linens for $4 each and the napkins for $.25 and it is a 5 business day rental!! I saw the linens in person and they are great quality. Anyone renting linens themselves should definately check them out.  Now if I could only find a rental for roll top chafing dishes less than $25 each I would be a happy camper lol.
M-43 DOR (FSH 20 AMH 0.16, AFC 4-6) Endo stage III DH-42 (low everything)
TTC #1 unofficially since 6/09, officially since 10/10
6/11 RE testing,rt tube blocked with hydro, 8/11 lap surgery rt tl
IVF#1 10/11 Estrace,450 Follistim, 15 units low-dose HCG, DHEA - cancelled (only follie growing)
IVF#2 started stims 11/4/11 - same protocol, increase in concentration of HCG, added CoQ10, no response, cancelled on CD 12
12/2/11 began accupuncture; Break in Dec. Next cycle anticipated in Jan.
PAIF/SAIF Welcome

Re: Great bargain on linen rentals!

• Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to say I can also vouch for them. Fantastic family run company! I think they are on the 3rd generation now. We have used them for quite a few various parties (a few graduations, my shower, my mom's 60th) and we are always thrilled!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!! Glad to know I'm not going wrong and my gut was right. I really thought they were wonderful when I met them.
    M-43 DOR (FSH 20 AMH 0.16, AFC 4-6) Endo stage III DH-42 (low everything)
    TTC #1 unofficially since 6/09, officially since 10/10
    6/11 RE testing,rt tube blocked with hydro, 8/11 lap surgery rt tl
    IVF#1 10/11 Estrace,450 Follistim, 15 units low-dose HCG, DHEA - cancelled (only follie growing)
    IVF#2 started stims 11/4/11 - same protocol, increase in concentration of HCG, added CoQ10, no response, cancelled on CD 12
    12/2/11 began accupuncture; Break in Dec. Next cycle anticipated in Jan.
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards