Missouri-St Louis

Any new vendor recs?

I was browsing the Vendor Recs thread, but it hasn't been updated in 299 days!  Are there any new vendor recs that could be posted by recently hitched STL ladies?  Thanks!

Re: Any new vendor recs?

• edited November 2012
    Brandon from Complete Music was the DJ for our 10/13 wedding, and he was great! He listened to our needs perfectly. He looked and acted like a true professional.  Usualyl at weddings it is a pain in the behind to get everyone up and dancing, but I felt like people were dancing the entire night.  100% would recommend him and CM to any bride.

I used Schnucks Floral and was not impressed by their lack of professionalism. I never got a true receipt, was told I owe an additional "6.60" due to a math mistake (um, I am spending hundreds of dollars and you are going to nickel and dime me?) and when my brother picked up the flowers the day before the wedding they insisted we still owed $50. He didn't question it and paid what they claimed was owed.  The balance was already paid in full.  Contacted them and they saw that they double charged us for something, admitted their mistake and said we would be credited. Still haven't seen that credit.  As far as the actual flowers, they were nice, but not what we talked about in our consultation. We specifically asked for hydrangeas and they were in the bouquets...completely underneath the other flowers and 100% not visible. WTF did they even use them for?

I had a great experience at Simply Elegant Bridal, for both my wedding and bridesmaid dresses. I used them for alterations as well and everything was perfect.

Dana at Feels Like Today photography was amazing to work with, from beginning to end. She was the one vendor throughout the entire wedding planning process that I could really depend on for solid advice and constant professionalism.  She was always attentive, on time, listened to what I wanted and added valuable opinions at just the right time.  If I had to pick one vendor out of them all to endorse, she would be the one I choose!
    543348_480773691944678_1919010228_n
  • Thanks!  Love your picture, by the way!!!

• edited January 2013
    Check out http://www.goodiesforguests.com
    Cute welcome gifts for hotel guests.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards