Missouri-St Louis

Dog Museum Queeny Park

Has anyone had their ceremony/reception at the Dog Museum in Queeny Park? The space is nice and affordable, just a little blah.  I'm just wondering what other people's experience has been with the venue. Thanks!

Re: Dog Museum Queeny Park

• edited December 2011
    Hello,
     I have been to two weddings at this location and they both were quite nice..great for smaller weddings. I enjoyed looking around the museum before the start of the ceremony also.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-st-louis_dog-museum-queeny-park?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:87Discussion:d996a708-045c-4957-a011-b095a8acc312Post:6d0bafbd-e16a-4ff1-86a4-b053e8593ac5">Dog Museum Queeny Park</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone had their ceremony/reception at the Dog Museum in Queeny Park? The space is nice and affordable, just a little blah.  I'm just wondering what other people's experience has been with the venue. Thanks!
    Posted by strange716[/QUOTE]

Actually the place is very nice - you get to bring in your own desgn of tables, chairs, linens, decor, etc. Able to bring in your own caterer, dj, dessert/cake, liquor/drinks. If available can set up the day before as compared to many other venues. Nice to be able to use outside area, the museum as the actual reception area. Very reasonable and nice for the price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards