Snarky Brides

Early Evening Thread

Re: Early Evening Thread

• SEWF- Congrats!!! That is so awesome.
    imageVacation
  • Hello ladies. I finally get some time to knot, yay. Congrats Sewf and Blue. Looks like we are all right together on this. We found out the day before mothers day but I've been avoiding posting here to not out myself to soon. I've been lurking a lot here and the bump.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • SEWFSEWF member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    Thanks guys! It's terrifying, especially since we were hoping to wait a couple more years. H is still in shock, I think. Luckily I told a couple of my friends who had more excited reactions.
    Malcolm AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • edited May 2012
    Congrats to you too, YIO! Everyone is having babies. Keep the magic baby water away from me, please.
  • I just got some good news.  I was talking to my Dad about food for the wedding.  Our old caterer still hasn't refunded us and we are under investigation with our CC company on it. I have been so stressed about how we were going to come up with an extra $2500.00.  My Dad said that he would cover it regardless on if we get the money back or not.  This has taken about a million pounds off my shoulders.  I'm just not allowed to tell his wife, lol.

imageVacation
  • 1. Congrats SEWF!

2. Gifts in general. We're really into the Hotel Collection so we registered for the bedding and stuff and I just feel like an asshole when someone buys us a $120 flat sheet. Also we got the 1 gift we really, really wanted yesterday in the mail. Our $300 knife set. Open it up and it's from FI's mom. I'm going to kill her...she just threw me a shower 2 weeks ago, got us basically like an entire new set of everyday stuff not to mention she bought the centerpieces and is paying for a good chunk of the reception. When I say kill her what I mean is I love her, I am just overwhelmed by all the presents/financial help/generosity. They are by no means loaded.

3. Yeah I thought mayo on corn sounded nasty as hell too. FI came home 1 day with a recipe for "cuban corn" that uses mayo and I laughed at him. He made his corn with it. Honestly it didn't really taste like anything but it sounds gross still and I'd never make it personally.
    June 16, 2012
  • Lol, congrats to you too YIO.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:50583665-565d-4273-ae4c-b3ee7a7bc320">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats to you too, YIO! Everyone is having babies. Keep the magic baby water away from me, please.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]

<div>If you are in posession of this magic water, I will gladly become your royal taste-tester.  To protect you of course  ;)</div>
  • Congratulations to you too YIO! 

And SEWF, I love that your ticker background is argyle.  :)

Another vote for kabobs Blue. 

• One of H's cousins is coming.  Maybe I can get her H to run the grill, lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SEWFSEWF member
    So, it looks to be Blue, the YIO, then me. It's going to be a couple busy weeks. Did I miss anyone?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:284742c4-5274-429f-8c77-c52dba4cb2b6">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, it looks to be Blue, the YIO, then me. It's going to be a couple busy weeks. Did I miss anyone?
    Posted by SEWF[/QUOTE]

Eh, im probably out.  I  might as well put it out there since I made a big deal about my u/s being yesterday.  There was no heartbeat.  They will check again in a week, but its not looking too good.  Im also measuring 5 days behind.  Oh well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Thanks guys. Sewf, my H is still a little psyched and psyched out about it. We already bought a crib, which is crazy but I know what I like and it was on clearance. Anna, 58lbs, wow, congrats on that.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • SEWFSEWF member
    edited May 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:70b55d70-09dc-4b61-a8d0-f791b680d6c8">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congratulations to you too YIO!  And SEWF, I love that your ticker background is argyle.  :) Another vote for kabobs Blue. 
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

<div>If people didn't hate feet so much, I'd show you how many different pairs of argyle socks I own. Probably 15 pairs or more.</div>
  • SEWFSEWF member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:49915e06-009e-4f97-9a4d-a53c47b8dcae">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Evening Thread : Eh, im probably out.  I  might as well put it out there since I made a big deal about my u/s being yesterday.  There was no heartbeat.  They will check again in a week, but its not looking too good.  Im also measuring 5 days behind.  Oh well.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh, I'm sorry, Blue!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:49915e06-009e-4f97-9a4d-a53c47b8dcae">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Evening Thread : Eh, im probably out.  I  might as well put it out there since I made a big deal about my u/s being yesterday.  There was no heartbeat.  They will check again in a week, but its not looking too good.  Im also measuring 5 days behind.  Oh well.

Blue, I'm so so sorry.  I know there isn't anything that we can say that will make you feel better.  Since there is still next week, I will be thinking/praying for you guys.  I hope you don't take offense to that.
    imageVacation
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:49915e06-009e-4f97-9a4d-a53c47b8dcae">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:

I'm so sorry about this. Are they supposed to hear the heartbeat this soon? I thought 7 weeks was too soon. I hope it turns in your favor.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:2bdfc492-bf01-4549-bb53-b30384e5f032">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Evening Thread : I'm so sorry about this. Are they supposed to hear the heartbeat this soon? I thought 7 weeks was too soon. I hope it turns in your favor.
    Posted by Y I Oughta[/QUOTE]

They should see it.  They have really good machines at my clinic.  Dr is more optomistic than the u/s tech and nurses were.  He said it could go either way.  There was a yolk sac and a fetus, just no heartbeat.  If there wasnt a fetus or sac he would be more concerned. 

Basically by Wed there needs to be a weeks worth of growth and a heartbeat of at least 120bpm.  If there isnt then we will schedual a D&C.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That sucks, blue. I'm sorry.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:b83fc43d-8d4f-493b-8a3a-5ddd9ca53947">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Early Evening Thread : They should see it.  They have really good machines at my clinic.  Dr is more optomistic than the u/s tech and nurses were.  He said it could go either way.  There was a yolk sac and a fetus, just no heartbeat.  If there wasnt a fetus or sac he would be more concerned.  Basically by Wed there needs to be a weeks worth of growth and a heartbeat of at least 120bpm.  If there isnt then we will schedual a D&C.

:(. I will definitely keep you in mind. I'll be optimistic with your doctor. I have my first appointment tomorrow and I'm terrified.
  • ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    Oh Blue. I'm so sorry. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.
  • Eh its fine.  Im not out yet.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • dammit Blue. I hope you know I'm incredibly pissed at the universe on your behalf. seriously.

• ErinG93ErinG93 member
    First Comment
    Damn you're even-keeled Blue. (That's a compliment.)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:8fcd3f72-e782-43c0-b342-48d98c3ad74c">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]dammit Blue. I hope you know I'm incredibly pissed at the universe on your behalf. seriously.
    Posted by Steph+J[/QUOTE]

Lol.  Like I told you, Im done being upset over things I cant control.  It is what it is.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Girlie1030Girlie1030 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I'm really sorry Blue.  But like you said, you're not out yet.  I'll be sending hopes out that everything turns out ok. 
  • You're awesome Blue, seriously.
    June 16, 2012
  • I'm with Steph. I'm mad at the universe about it BUT I will think very very positively this week and pray like crazy and I haven't prayed in a long long time so hopefully someone will be listening. 

Congrats YIO and sewf. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Has anyone ever had a dog with a yeast infection in their ears. My poor puppy has been shaking his head and yesterday we found out it was great in both ears. I trailed when I read he could go blind or deaf from shaking his head so hard. He also has a belly rash that is annoying.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_early-evening-thread-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:72416301-637a-4fc1-a86b-8b4523c7adb5Post:07505833-9c2d-428a-9180-28e396d097e7">Re: Early Evening Thread</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone ever had a dog with a yeast infection in their ears. My poor puppy has been shaking his head and yesterday we found out it was great in both ears. I trailed when I read he could go blind or deaf from shaking his head so hard. He also has a belly rash that is annoying.
    Posted by Y I Oughta[/QUOTE]

Gia gets them all the time.  The Dr said she might have a diary allergy so maybe switch to food with no dairy.  Get her some drops from the vet.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards