Getting in Shape
Options

Weight Watchers

I have been doing weight watchers for 3 weeks now. So far so good, I have lost 6lbs over the 3 weeks. I want to lose about 20lbs in total before my wedding.

It is going to be tight... If I lose 2lbs per week I should hit my goal weight by Oct 14th (just enough time to get my dress resized)! But, I'm strugglign with eating some of the foods. I'm so picky! I'm really trying to expand my horizons, but dam am I picky! I love carbs!

Any helpful hints to those picky brides out there?
Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Weight Watchers

• Options
    Good luck! i started a week ago, i started going back to the gym too.ser. I am having a hard time on the weekend tho. i want to eat whatever i want and not worry about it!

try this- i make it and put it on everything

diced tomato
    diced jalepeno
    diced red onion
    salt and pepper
    a little splash and olive oil and vinger.

Its delicious and i put it with everything. pizzas on flatbread, eggs, eat it by itself.... its so good and its zero points!

Ive been making flatbread pizzas a lot with lots of veggies,  that salsa, ham and fat free cheese. its so good and give you your carbs and cheese fix

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_weight-watchers-28?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:9458fd3a-b093-4ba7-9849-d60039e526a4Post:236e1698-58cf-4c01-a60e-0b654b6a721e">Weight Watchers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have been doing weight watchers for 3 weeks now. So far so good, I have lost 6lbs over the 3 weeks. I want to lose about 20lbs in total before my wedding. It is going to be tight... If I lose 2lbs per week I should hit my goal weight by Oct 14th (just enough time to get my dress resized)! But, I'm strugglign with eating some of the foods. I'm so picky! I'm really trying to expand my horizons, but dam am I picky! I love carbs! Any helpful hints to those picky brides out there?
    Posted by fbellmont[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Thank you, I hate to say this but nothing about that sounds goods. Tomatoes and I had a fight once, and tomoatoes won :(. I'm not really a fan of onions either, unless they are deep fried (don't we all). GAH!

Thank you though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    A lot of vegetables taste really good cooked in a pan with a little bit of olive oil and garlic. Brocolli and green beans taste the best. Don't forget to exercise. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards