Nevada-Las Vegas

impatiently waiting for my dress....

So I ordered my dress from a local bridal shop in May and it's being made and I should have it in November...I am beyond impatient and wish I had the dress!  Is it ridiculous to call and ask if I could buy the one I tried at the store instead?  It's already my size....  Do people do that??

Wedding Countdown Ticker
MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: impatiently waiting for my dress....

• i would waite because its brand new and nobody elses body been in it.
  • Ditto S.Cutie. Wait for it! Millions... Ok thousands... Of women have tried that dress on in store. It's stretched out and worn in places. It's sweated and makeup'd on. You've already placed the order. Your brand new dress will be worth the wait and in much better condition when it arrives just for you!
  • Although people do this all the time at David's Bridal I agree with southerncutie and I'd wait. There is just something about having a dress no one else has worn lol. ;P
    You'll get it soon enough don't worry! :)
  • Thanks ladies, I know you're right but it's TORTURE!  Knowing me I'd probably get tipsy one night and decide to try it on and spill red wine on it....  Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards