Honeymoon Discussions

Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa All Inclusive

Hey ladies - has anyone ever been to this resort...thinking about it for our HM. Need all the advise I can get!!! Thanks!

Re: Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa All Inclusive

• My fiance' and I are going for our honeymoon in May. We are super excited. We have been on tripadvisor reading all the reviews. There are good and bad reviews, but we fill its all of what you make it. We have never been out of the country before so we are going with no expectations, but the  good reivews really helped soldify our decision in going here. Not to mention the price.
  • Hey liz, by any chance did you do any excursions while you were there. My fiance and I want to do an ATV tour and swim with the dolphins.
  • The only things we did were snorkeling with the company on the beach (which was a lot of fun) and we took the bus into Playa del Carmen (which was just kinda okay).

I do know that behind the bar there's 2 desks set up to help book excursions with all kinds of brouchures and such, but at the time we really didn't have any extra money for all that fun stuff.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but let me know if you have any more questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards