Florida-North Florida

Vendor Suggestions Saint Augustine...Please Help!

Hey Ladies,

So I have about 5 and a half months until we tie the knot in Saint Augustine! I already have several chosen and booked however there are a couple that I still can't decide on and need some help. Looking for any and all advice! Here is what I need.....

DJ - This would be for around 4 or 5 hours at the reception. Looking to stay under $800. I want someone who will get people up and dancing but not be obnoxious.

Photographer - We are looking for someone around $1,000. I know that is really low for a photographer however we are doing videographer and are spending a LOT on it. We are just looking for key photgraphers that we would want to frame and our families would want. Not as important on our list but nonetheless we still want someone that will do a good job.

Hair, make-up, and somewhere to get a mani/pedi - We are coming from out of state and coming in the week before so I want to do all of this there and am unaware of salons etc.

Any suggestions would be awesome!

Thanks,
Kelli

Re: Vendor Suggestions Saint Augustine...Please Help!

• Hi K, where are you getting married?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_vendor-suggestionsplease-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:5a529875-ec51-42df-9196-38dcd1b87289Post:4d273a26-c572-4d13-a192-75e4405b6396">Re: Vendor Suggestions..Please Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi K, where are you getting married?
    Posted by BellaSegundo[/QUOTE]

<div>Ha that would be a good thing to include!...Saint Augustine, Florida.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks!</div><div>Kelli</div>
  • 5 1/2 months- whats your date? I'm getting married in St. Augustine on 6/8 :)

I booked Charlie Roberts as my DJ. For my ceremony + 4 hours of reception, I'm paying $695. 

I'm also looking for hair/makeup recommendations.
  • <div>June 20th :) Thanks for the DJ recommendation! I will let you know if I hear of any hair/makeup recommendations!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_vendor-suggestionsplease-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:5a529875-ec51-42df-9196-38dcd1b87289Post:7d523952-973d-4962-acaf-28adb36537d1">Re: Vendor Suggestions Saint Augustine...Please Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]5 1/2 months- whats your date? I'm getting married in St. Augustine on 6/8 :) I booked Charlie Roberts as my DJ. For my ceremony + 4 hours of reception, I'm paying $695.  I'm also looking for hair/makeup recommendations.
    Posted by whinkle863[/QUOTE]
  • Posted by kelli1211[/QUOTE]
    When in S.A. I use Panache out on the Island.  Great spot for spa and hair.  I also use the Conservatorie for flowers - lovely ladies, lovely designs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards