New Jersey

Traditional Invitations

As a result of my boredom at work today, I've browsing the web looking at wedding invites (way in advance, I know).  I'm having a hard time finding what I'm looking for though, and was wondering if any fellow knotties might be able to help.  We'd like more of a traditional wedding invite - ecru/goldish color, raised border with some detailing on it and a simple black writing.  The only site I've found that has a limited selection is BB&B.  Does anyone know of other websites/vendors that offer these kinds of invitations?  Or are they just not used that much anymore?  TIA!

Re: Traditional Invitations

• edited December 2011
    We used American Wedding and they have a lot of more traditional invitations. 
    Especially since you are so far out I would order as meny free samples as you could to see what you like in person (it is much different when you can feel the quality). 

We ended up going with ecru invites with Black raissed script print and a Matte black back. 

---The Nest makes me wanna---
    imageimage
    ---Started TTC 12/1/11---
    Cycle 1 - 13 BFN
    Cycle 14 Surgery complete! BFP on 2/27/13!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC buddies with sparklingdiamond and amandaf6383
  • edited December 2011
    carlson craft (a supplier) is where we are getting our invites from. If you need a place to get them in NJ i can give you a reco
    Nov 2012 Siggy: The ring!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    As long as there are black-tie affairs, there will always be invitations in that style. Try Birchcraft or Crane.
  • cindyn9178cindyn9178 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from exclusivelyweddings.com and I thought their prices were great.. and you can find coupon codes for them online sometimes too. I really like the quality of my invitations, I'd definitely recommend them.
    Check out their Classic section here: CLICKY

And I'd definitely suggest getting as many samples as you can. Most sites offer them for free. I probably had at least 30 samples from multiple websites before I decided what to order.
  • edited December 2011

I'm finding tons of them now - thanks gals!!  Ordering samples as we speak :)

• Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try www.birchcraftinvitations.com we got them in 3 days and went with traditional. I got about 175 for $250.
  • edited December 2011
    I also recommend  Birchcraft, we got exactly what you are talking about, we also had a hard time and ordered so many samples, it really helped narrow down what we liked and didn't like.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used www.theglitterconnection.com

Our invites were pocket fold and very elegant.
    ExerciseMilestone image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards