New Hampshire

Album Proof is in - any suggestions?

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for when it comes to changes in the album. Layout and pictures I understand, but I'm not exactly sure I can envision how it would change. Does that make sense? I'm not a graphic designer by any means, so I wouldn't know if the way our photographer set it up is the absolute best.

Tips? TIA

Re: Album Proof is in - any suggestions?

• edited December 2011
    Is there a place where we could look at it?  It's hard to know what you're getting at.  How did she arrange and group the photos?
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    ooooh Chica, which design did you go with? (the more classic one or the other one) I haven't even chosen my pictures yet for my album (have to get on that) but I'd be interested in seeing it when its all done, if your sharing! :)

I don't have any tips though.... since I haven't gone through it yet sorry!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • dls.1215dls.1215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I changed things like a couple pages were really crowded with small pictures and it looked too cluttered so I had them take out a few.  Another page had a picture that didn't "fit" (it was a page of formals with a pic of the BM's speech in the corner).  Little things like that is what I looked for and changed. (I also changed the cover picture cause seeing it across the whole cover I didn't like it as much.
    April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
    DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    If you PM me your email I can send it to you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards