Snarky Brides

Hi!

Re: Hi!

• I'm probably not even on here enough for the newbs to recognize me. I'm probably going to get a lot of blanks by name.
    Photobucket
  • Yay, I'm not on the list. Wait. Is that good or bad?
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • That's okay, Led.  I can see all the responses after my name now.  "Biitch", "Huge biitch," "Really mean," just not "Megabitch" because that one's already spoken for.  The newbs just don't get me.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:59fe3c68-8523-49ac-924a-456158821ca0">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's okay, Led.  I can see all the responses after my name now.  "Biitch", "Huge biitch," "Really mean," just not "Megabitch" because that one's already spoken for.  The newbs just don't get me.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

I don't think any of the newbs are that brave. They usually don't want to start off calling people bitches until they GBCK for us all actually being bitches.
  • Good point, Ses.  Mine will be blank because everyone's afraid to speak up.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Ok, newb or not, will someone do this? I need to know whether or not I'm loved. My afternoon is hanging in limbo.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:59fe3c68-8523-49ac-924a-456158821ca0">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's okay, Led.  I can see all the responses after my name now.  "Biitch", "Huge biitch," "Really mean," just not "Megabitch" because that one's already spoken for.  <strong>The newbs just don't get me.
    </strong>Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

This is true. I thought you were a super biitch when I first started posting.. but now I rather like you.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:9fc6aaf2-b640-440b-b9ec-fc3f8d027ef2">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi! : This is true. I thought you were a super biitch when I first started posting.. but now I rather like you.
    Posted by staceytaylor0704[/QUOTE]
    I get that a lot.  I like you too.  Your Psych sig doesn't hurt in this regard :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • For real. I'll admit, my nosy curiosity really wants to post that list now and see what all the lurkers/newbies think.  But then, ya know, I am  PW and all.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:773607ea-9baa-4db8-a6e0-fa4886ae877c">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]For real. I'll admit, my nosy curiosity really wants to post that list now and see what all the lurkers/newbies think.  But then, ya know, I am  PW and all.
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

Do. Eet.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:773607ea-9baa-4db8-a6e0-fa4886ae877c">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]For real. I'll admit, my nosy curiosity really wants to post that list now and see what all the lurkers/newbies think.  But then, ya know, I am  PW and all.
    Post it as you see fit.  You're on the list which means you get a free pass to do whatever you want :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:3f9bcec9-632a-47bf-8055-f9ed1baae443">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi! : Post it as you see fit.  You're on the list which means you get a free pass to do whatever you want :)

<div>YES! I FINALLY FIT IN. f it. Here ya go</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:7e497b4e-a1ea-4616-82a7-b9afd4e695db">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi! : I get that a lot.  I like you too.  Your Psych sig doesn't hurt in this regard :)

Ha :) Psych is the best.
    I think I'm going to start talking to stupid people like Shawn always talks to Gus. "Don't be a rabid porcupine"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:f2b688a3-eeab-43da-96dd-c7269c7ffe19">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi! : Ha :) Psych is the best. I think I'm going to start talking to stupid people like Shawn always talks to Gus. "Don't be a rabid porcupine"
    Posted by staceytaylor0704[/QUOTE]
    This would be awesome.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Betrothed, I think you should be proud that you strike fear into the hearts of newbs.
    Photobucket
  • Nothing in life makes me prouder, Led.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • AnySunrise-she's cute and is has much more substance than I initially thought she would.
    Cew515- I wish I saw her witty remarks more frequently and I also love that she seems so happy and contented.
    CupcakesFrosting- Don't know much about her but I like cupcakes... and frosting.  So she's probably okay in my book.
    JenGin74- I see a penis every time I look at her avatar.  But I love her quick wit.
    MeaghanandMichael- She's sweet and seems to be one of those who has everything going for her.  Sometimes, I'm intimidated by her because she seems like she'd be one of those perfect bitches.
    AllAboutTheBenjamins- She used to annoy the hell out of me but I've grown really fond of her.  I feel like she'd be warm and welcoming to anyone but I wonder if her career in journalism has hearsed her to be that way or if it's just good ol' NODAK style.
    Steph087- I don't think I'd want to piss her off.  She kind of terrifies me.
    Kat Eye/Mica (okay she's not a reg, but give us your opinion on her anyway)- I thought Mica was dumb as a box of rocks.  And Kat just seemed like a delusional older woman.
    BecW2Be (Where has she been lately, anyway?)- She seems very unique and I'm glad she found a job that will make her happy.  I was in her shoes once- moved somewhere that I knew no one.  I couldn't hack it though and moved back closer to home.
    OhWhyNot- I think she's incredibly genuine and has a lot of passion for things she believes strongly in. 
    Nebb- I like Nebb.  I know it sounds creepy but I kind of want to hug her lately.  She doesn't seem as happy as she used to be- but that could be an incredible misperception and sorry if I'm wrong.
    J&K numbers - I loved her cat long before I cared about what she posted. But now I like her too.  And for what it's worth, I don't think she can be too harsh.  I appreciate anyone who doesn't sugar coat things.
    LessThanZero- I don't really have an opinion- nothing she's posted has rubbed me the wrong way though.
    SarahPLiz- I'm kind of intimidated by her because I feel like she has such a strong personality.  But I respect her for her mad biking skills.  I don't think I could pee in my shorts whilst biking. 
    StarMusica-She's sooooo pretty it hurts my eyes! Plus, I respect her for keeping it up with law school.  It's natural to second guess whether what we're doing is what is absolutely right for us but it takes a lot of guts to keep your head on your shoulders when your start having these doubts. 
    NatesGirl-Another who is sooo pretty!  I feel like she puts a lot of class into Jersey but I still wouldn't want to mess with her

ETA:
    Maratea- I don't really like how she keeps coming in to say "first we're too nice, now we're too soft" in AYG.  I get the conflicted feelings but it doesn't need to be reiterated over and over.
    Raynes- Although she doesn't know it, she referred me to my favorite blog, younghouselove.  I feel like she's pretty similar to this couple and really respect her for that but I also kind of hate her for her discipline when it comes to losing weight.
    Seshat- I kind of feel like she also needs a hug even though she'd hate it- I hate when I read things about how reserved she is because I think when she opens up she's really sweet.
    Sarah0725- I know she has kittens and it makes me jealous. 
    Betrothed123-I wish she was bitchier to some people who deserve it.  I feel like you softened up since the e-thug siggy went away.
    LedZepplin- Her kid is cute but haven't learned more about her than that that has stuck with me. 
    LesPaul- seems to be very sweet- don't know a lot more about her. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:cc923d29-3ce6-4cfe-b108-edabc0eac33a">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi! : This would be awesome.

Totally doing it. I need a book of Psych quotes to keep in my pocket, so I will never be unprepared.
    ha
  • holy shiit that was long
  • That was awesome Chirp. =)
  • Good to see I'm the only one you don't like Chirp ;) And I only said that once. But you're right.
  • edited November 2010
    I'm taking that as a compliment, Chirp.  I miss my E-thug sig.  Maybe it will make a return sometime soon.  I feel it's only right to forewarn the newbs :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Chirp, that was pretty kickass of oyu to jump in and do that!!

• I like Chirp. She actually did it.

P.S. Seriously? I'm a bitch? :(  I like to think I'm not always mean... but ha! Look at that B, I'm scarier than you apparently.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:bce38cf4-ee5a-44ab-95d2-59c112e81a7b">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like Chirp. She actually did it. P.S. Seriously? I'm a bitch? :(  I like to think I'm not always mean... but ha! Look at that B, I'm scarier than you apparently.
    Only because I'm lacking my e-thug sig.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • Hi chirpchirp!

Since I wasn't included in the list of names, I feel I should ask you a question.

How do you propose to prove to me that you're not just another AE of the BSC Kat/Mica chick?
  • DON'T HUG ME!

Kidding. E-hugs are accepted.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:58f96a5e-5da6-4449-9a4c-8ae573050aa8">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi chirpchirp! Since I wasn't included in the list of names, I feel I should ask you a question. How do you propose to prove to me that you're not just another AE of the BSC Kat/Mica chick?
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

I can't prove it I guess.  Except I don't have Northern California as my location and can finally get you that sticky bun recipe I said I would get you a month ago.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:5b35fa89-caba-44fe-a52f-3067bec28804">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hi! : I can't prove it I guess.  Except I don't have Northern California as my location and can finally get you that sticky bun recipe I said I would get you a month ago.
    Posted by chirpchirp[/QUOTE]

Damn.  I'm a sucker for a sticky bun recipe.  That'll do.  :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:82f7544f-d6e6-4113-9462-61c4840e2848Post:58f96a5e-5da6-4449-9a4c-8ae573050aa8">Re: Hi!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi chirpchirp! Since I wasn't included in the list of names, I feel I should ask you a question. How do you propose to prove to me that you're not just another AE of the BSC Kat/Mica chick?
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]
    I'm adding you in so when OP comes back she can include you.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards