Snarky Brides

HELP... need advice

Re: HELP... need advice

• OP, I think it would be incredible if your wedding song was "Single Ladies" but remixed.  Instead of "He liked it so much he put a ring on it" your line could be "He liked it so much he fed a baby to me".
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:003a1ae8-ef8a-4f60-b2c9-005caed76fc8">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]"OP--if  you had really spent all weekend reading the boards  to find your niche, you would have realized that your entire situation is so ridiculous, no one would buy it or deal with it (and that you caused it yourself)." Sorry I didn't see any other "My bridesmaid's BF got me pregnant and now I don't want him to come to the wedding" topics... I did see it said that you could kick someone out of your wedding if they had sex with your FI... That's what he did.
    Posted by kk10152011[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but he didn't have sex with your FI behind your back. How can you not see the difference? And I'm intrigued. Did they really have sex with each other during the threesome. I'm always curious as to how the MMF ones work.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:003a1ae8-ef8a-4f60-b2c9-005caed76fc8">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]"OP--if  you had really spent all weekend reading the boards  to find your niche, you would have realized that your entire situation is so ridiculous, no one would buy it or deal with it (and that you caused it yourself)." Sorry I didn't see any other "My bridesmaid's BF got me pregnant and now I don't want him to come to the wedding" topics..<strong>. I did see it said that you could kick someone out of your wedding if they had sex with your FI... That's what he did.</strong>

<div>but so did you? Maybe you and FI should kick each other out of the wedding?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:003a1ae8-ef8a-4f60-b2c9-005caed76fc8">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]"OP--if  you had really spent all weekend reading the boards  to find your niche, you would have realized that your entire situation is so ridiculous, no one would buy it or deal with it (and that you caused it yourself)." Sorry I didn't see any other "M<strong>y bridesmaid's BF got me pregnant and now I don't want him to come to the wedding"</strong> topics... I did see it said that you could kick someone out of your wedding if they had sex with your FI... That's what he did.

<div>In your own admission, you have no idea if he got you pregnant or not---so, what's up with that?</div><div>
    </div><div>I think you should tell your friend what happened. She deserves to know the truth. In fact, you should probably call her right now. This very second. Tell her everything. You'll feel better afterwards, promise. Then, come back, and let us know how it went. Kthanks!</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think what we've all learned today is that there is a definite hole in TK's community.  Where is KA?  She needs to make a board to cater to these kinds of situations.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:f20cc499-8540-4927-a9c3-7d85c418ddb1">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELP... need advice : In your own admission, you have no idea if he got you pregnant or not---so, what's up with that? I think you should tell your friend what happened. S<strong>he deserves to know the truth. In fact, you should probably call her right now. This very second. Tell her everything. You'll feel better afterwards, promise. Then, come back, and let us know how it went. Kthanks</strong>!
    Posted by RachNRich[/QUOTE]

<div>I think she should probably tell the dude about the pregnancy first. Imagine her telling the GF first and then him coming home from work to his clothes burning in the yard and he has no idea why. Not fair. </div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:66c60d71-e48f-48b3-870f-a2a50a9a314a">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]OP, I think it would be incredible if your wedding song was "Single Ladies" but remixed.  Instead of "He liked it so much he put a ring on it" your line could be "He liked it so much he fed a baby to me".
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Or how about, "He liked it so much he didn't even wear a condom"

And OP, on the 1% chance you are serious, you are seriously delusional. You slept with the guy at the same time as your FI, your FI knew about it and all three consented. That is in no way the same thing as your FI cheating on you with a WP member or guest.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:305e681c-8e9c-4073-8bae-7eba8579132f">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think what we've all learned today is that there is a definite hole in TK's community.  Where is KA?  She needs to make a board to cater to these kinds of situations.
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

Good idea! We can call it "stupid mistakes I made and how to make excuses for myself"
  • Damn I was having fun :(  This is what I get for messing with you ladies when I'm sick.
    kd.joseph's wish is my command
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:a86e154a-83d0-453b-9d28-de8753bc1dc7">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELP... need advice : Or how about, <strong>"He liked it so much he didn't even wear a condom"</strong> And OP, on the 1% chance you are serious, you are seriously delusional. You slept with the guy at the same time as your FI, your FI knew about it and all three consented. That is in no way the same thing as your FI cheating on you with a WP member or guest.
    Posted by Seshat411[/QUOTE]
    DED again.  This is great!
  • AnysunriseAnysunrise member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2010

Lol, nicely done. That was awesome.

• ANd I tried to quote just as you deleted. Good one, though. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:56c1cf43-7685-4dae-8a1c-e46b9fbc6fe7">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dammit B!
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

<div>How did I miss this? what happened?</div>
  • Yay to days off!  I would have missed this and been all confused if I were working.
  • Okay, question: Why am I always late to these MUD threads?

OP - When the crazy train makes its next stop, I recommend that you get off.  If any of this is true - honestly - I fail to understand why you would even ask this friend to be a bridesmaid in the first place.  If you want her there, he has to be there.  End of story. 

Holy crap on a cracker.  What a way to start a Monday.
    panther
  • Steph- I clicked on the wrong window when I went to respond as the AE.  Oops.

You guys had me rolling, though.
    Just call me "Brothel"
    And betrothed, I'm disgusted with most of the comments that you have posted. I don't think I've ever read such judgmental comments in my life. I'm so lucky that the girls I speak to on theknot are nothing like you...I would've never come on here for ADVICE if I would've encountered a big a bitch as you. I genuinely feel awful for your children or your future children, and I think it would be irresponsible of YOU not to invest in their future therapy sessions starting now. Because trust me when I tell you honey, they're gonna need it. ~jcaruncho2010
    my read shelf:
    Betrothed 123's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Oh snap---B busted out an AE, and accidently outed herself? Nice. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • omg. I go to the gym and this is what happens.

OP, clearly you don't deserve days off because you waste them with MUD. 

If you really did have a threesome, deal with it. This is why they are cool for fantasies and not cool IRL.
  • Dammit, B.  I wish I would've caught that one.  Nice job though.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:fcf96190-85ee-470d-ae87-87a9b4612f9d">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]Okay, question: Why am I always late to these MUD threads? OP - When the crazy train makes its next stop, I recommend that you get off.  If any of this is true - honestly - I fail to understand why you would even ask this friend to be a bridesmaid in the first place.  If you want her there, he has to be there.  End of story.  Holy crap on a cracker.  What a way to start a Monday.
    Posted by AllAboutTheBenjamin[/QUOTE]

But I like the crazy train.  IMHO it's the only way to travel ;)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:d25714d8-fda0-4614-aa7f-73937870280c">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]Steph- I clicked on the wrong window when I went to respond as the AE.  Oops. You guys had me rolling, though.
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

Nicely done. But I kind of wanted OP AE to come back. So...I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that.
  • Dang it, B!  LOL. 

• Aaw come on.  You guys had fun :)
    Just call me "Brothel"
    my read shelf:
  • I love that you even went to the trouble of creating a ticker for the AE.
  • The boards have been a little slow anyways, it was fun to have a little drama, even if it was MUD.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_need-advice-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:cfc84d21-6f22-4740-a536-647395f709caPost:b0baabda-88a3-42bc-9d14-ce300750b2bc">Re: HELP... need advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aaw come on.  You guys had fun :)
    Posted by betrothed123[/QUOTE]

YOU STINKER :)
    panther
  • ROTFLMAO - You are evil, B
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards