New York-Long Island

Makeup= Suffolk County

In search of a makeup artist that does airbrush makeup in Suffolk County for a May wedding at Atlantis Marine world.

Recommendations?

Re: Makeup= Suffolk County

• Contact Stacey at Dollface (idollyouup.com) - she is located in Suffolk County, and her airbrush work is fantastic.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • I actually use Marisa for my regular skin care consultant. And i have ordered arounf 600 bucks in skin care in the last year from her. But the airbrush makeup for trial and day of was $600. And that seems like WAY WAY WAY too much for makeup. I was hoping the $150 range with a $75 trial was around where i would wind up cost wise.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_makeup-suffolk-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:5bc3d828-5571-4687-bf0e-09c2565b1f6ePost:4cfe3128-8857-43bf-9ed1-94a05e7e1b5a">Re: Makeup= Suffolk County</a>:
    [QUOTE]I actually use Marisa for my regular skin care consultant. And i have ordered arounf 600 bucks in skin care in the last year from her. But the airbrush makeup for trial and day of was $600. And that seems like WAY WAY WAY too much for makeup. I was hoping the $150 range with a $75 trial was around where i would wind up cost wise.
    Posted by XxKrazy4u[/QUOTE]

Stacey's prices were around that, and her work is gorgeous.  Try Dollface!
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_makeup-suffolk-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:5bc3d828-5571-4687-bf0e-09c2565b1f6ePost:b5281fa3-be37-4f21-b322-0d99925ee4fa">Re: Makeup= Suffolk County</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Makeup= Suffolk County : Stacey's prices were around that, and her work is gorgeous.  Try Dollface!
    Posted by StephBeanWed61502[/QUOTE]

When I got my makeup done (Airbrush) with her it was 150... maybe it's a different Marisa? Bc no way would I have done $600. thats crazy.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_makeup-suffolk-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:120Discussion:5bc3d828-5571-4687-bf0e-09c2565b1f6ePost:45470ebc-df11-4c27-bbab-074de1f6ccc9">Re: Makeup= Suffolk County</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Makeup= Suffolk County : When I got my makeup done (Airbrush) with her it was 150... maybe it's a different Marisa? Bc no way would I have done $600. thats crazy.
    Posted by mjack[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  $600 for airbrush is insanity, unless you're airbrushing my face with liquid gold or something.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
  • LMAO!  yes i have to agree. i thought it was a bit rediculous.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards