Ohio-Cleveland

Photography Locations-Medina

I'm getting married in August in Medina, and had my heart set on going to Downtown Cleveland between my ceremony and reception to take pictures......WELL My photographer just informed me that with travel time that will probably take up to 3 1/2 hours which is too long. Does anyone know any good places to take wedding pictures in or around Medina?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photography Locations-Medina

• edited December 2011
    The Medina Square is really pretty, especially in the summer. There's a gazebo and the shops around the square have a nice vintage look to them too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

My future sister in law got married in Brunswick and their reception was in Medina.  They wanted to take pictures at the Square, but it was booked, so it you want to do that I would check like NOW!  They ended up taking pictures at the Brooker Building in Strongsville which may be what I do in October as well.  Another cool place in Brunswick is Mapleside Farms.  It might not be as busy in August as it will be in October when I get married.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 228 invited
    image 165 have their party shoes image 63 will be staying home image0 haven't decided
    RSVP Date: September 19th
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, check out Brooker Insurance Building in Strongsville. We took our pics there and it's very nice. The 2 story lobby has a winding staircase and fireplace mantle. Outside on back of building is a deck overlooking the Metroparks, and in front is a pretty landscaped fountain. Cost for rental is $75.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The square and the buildings/alleys around it are pretty.  For a nature backdrop I suggest Hubbard Valley park - nice lake, trees, wooden walking path bridges and a cool blue steel bridge for an adjacent access road near the park...

message me if interested in photos from the location.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards