Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Animals meet Elegance????

I know, I know, you probably read the subject and was like what is she talking about? I'm talking about our wedding cake. Okay so my FI loves and wants the whole elegant thing, like scrolls colors and all. I happen to not like scrolls at all. Since we aren't doing a grooms ckae we decided to make the main cake just about us whether its traditional or not...we are going for the wow factor. So he likes scrolls and I'm a Vet Tech and I'm go to school for vet med soooooo naturally i love animals :) So my question for all you guys is How in the world do we make animals meet elegance???? If we do animal print...like zebra or something of that nature, it will take away from the elegant and we dont want that...plus it will look like a sweet 16 cake. Sooooooooooo  we have no clue what to do. We were thinking paw prints somewhere or something. We both like the quilted look with the pearls and want that on maybe the second tier. We are doing a 3 tier wedding cake. Our colors are black white and hot pink. So anyone with ideas please let me know. :) Thanks in advance
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Animals meet Elegance????

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards