New York-Long Island

Make-Up Suggestions

Hey Ladies!  Getting married this April and planning the whole thing from across the country.  Need suggestions for someone to do my make-up at a reasonable price. Getting my hair done and dressed in Nassau County on the south shore.  I won't be in town till a couple of weeks before the wedding and I'm starting to stress about this! Thanks for the help!

Re: Make-Up Suggestions

• edited December 2011
    I used Jennie at Maximus Salon in Merrick.  She was fantastic!
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    i used lori-the manager of the chanel counter in bloomingdales. fantastic!!! i'm not sure if she's still there-that was 5.5 years ago-but she was wonderful. good price, phenominal job. she came to our hotel before our wedding and did mine and moms, grandmas, 3 bms. i love that i didnt have to go somewhere else that day.

• edited December 2011
    lolalovesmakeup

check her out online - shse did an amazing job
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    check out Tiffany Joy. Also Jessica Lauren of tres Jolie. she is kinda pricey at $250 but she does airbrush. Tiffany is doing my hair and she is AWESOME! SHe said sahe does make up but I think I want airbrush..
  • edited December 2011
    Check out A Soft Touch By Maria

Just had my trial for my June wedding and she did a fantastic job! Comes to where you are getting ready and even offers to come to touch up before reception.
    Vincent Valentines Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards