Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

byob AND outside caterer allowed venues in PIttsburgh?

Anyone know of any Venues/community centers, ANYWHERE that allows BYOB AND Bringing your own caterer? 
A friend of mine got married at the Edgewood Community Center and Im super jealous but dont want to copy her location (they allow both there).  Any other ideas in the Pittsburgh area (25 mile radius).

On a very tight budget for a bigger wedding my GROOM (yes---groom) wants to have.

Me--Im fine with a J.O.P. stop and wings after.

Re: byob AND outside caterer allowed venues in PIttsburgh?

• Options
    The Union Project in Highland Park allows you to bring in both.  I believe the Pittsburgh Opera House allows you to bring in your own alcohol and caterer as well.  I also had friends of mine that got married at the Mattress Factory and they were able to bring their own alcohol and choose their own caterer.

I was looking for a place that allowed me to bring in my own alcohol and my own caterer.  However, I ended up choosing the New Hazlett Theater, which allows you to bring in your own caterer, but you have to use their alcohol.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    Armstrong Farms in Saxonburg allows both
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The Opera House and Bigelow Conference Center allows u to bring outside cateres and liquor
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards