African American Weddings

What Do You Think?

So my wedding colors are Deep Purple, Lavender and Silver (my dress will be ivory/off white) and ive been going crazy looking for some deep purple shoes...i found these, what do you ladies think about these shoe? I DONT KNOW WHICH I LIKE BETTER <<HONEST OPINION>>

Nina 'Neva' PumpNina 'Electra' Sandal

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: What Do You Think?

• They are cute! Nina's hurt my feet so make sure you try them on.

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I love them but I am partial because I bought them in pink
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Shoes are always a toughy! They are very pretty!  Just be sure to walk around in them for a while when you purchase to ensure they are comfortable. 
    Anniversary
  • Bad part about this is that i can only get them online Nordstrom doesnt carry them in store

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I always come right out of slip ons, so I'm personalizing but I like the ones with the ankle strap
  • Wait a minute didn't realize they were two shoes. I like the one with the one with ankle strap better for some reason. But you couldn't go wrong with either of them. 
    Anniversary
  • rowenac82rowenac82 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Check amazon or zappos for them atleast you would be able to ship for free both ways:

This way you could order both and figure out which one you like more. 
    Anniversary
  • Nordstroms has the best return policy ever invented. You can always return them as long as you have the reciept. 4 yrs from now or tomorrow. Love that store!

• o hell now i saw these on Zappos lol lol (thanks @ rowenac82 lol) 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I like the first one without the strap.
    imageAnniversary
  • I love them all becuase they are purple!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_what-do-you-think?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:1d549f39-bdb5-43a3-82d6-76f37ea6a834Post:62b6f985-ef67-4bc8-be00-57a0c43a2501">Re: What Do You Think?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love them all becuase they are purple!!!
    Posted by keyaira04[/QUOTE]

<div>Thats my problem i love the purple!!! LE SIGH</div>

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• I like the first one because they'll be easy to get in/out of. if you want to take them off and get into flip flops for dancing or put them back on for a couple pictures, it'll be easy. but them last ones you just posted are really nice!  
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_what-do-you-think?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:1d549f39-bdb5-43a3-82d6-76f37ea6a834Post:10d81313-07e7-4d16-b1f2-5e050241fc80">Re: What Do You Think?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Do You Think? : Thats my problem i love the purple!!! LE SIGH
    Posted by misstira[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm wearing purple satin flats :)</div><div>
    </div><div>I would also go with the first one. I like them</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • I love that color! I would say the one on the left though with out the strap.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I like the ones wi no strap. The ankle strap reminds me of ballroom dancing shoes lol
  • the one of the left....is so swanky....love it! And it has the little "bling" in it which will pick up the silver in your wedding :)
  • Purple is my favorite color!! I like Nina's but my lil narrow feet always slide forward even with shoes pads, heel grippers, ball pads...yeah I have them all in my shoes lol.. But I love the first one on the left!

also try Endless.com for shoes
  • No strap is my fav.
    imageAnniversary
  • I like the one on the left the best! All of them are cute!! My feet are so narrow I didn't want to go thru all the trouble of ordering online and having to return them.  Good luck.
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • The ones without strap
  • tirathemrstirathemrs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2012

Its a final decision im gonna choose the ones without the strap...im just going to take a chance and order them and not to mention they have some gorgeous flip flops with rosettes on the top that im also gonna get...thanks ladies for the help!!!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards